>13< ᵗʰᵉ ᵖˡᵃⁿ ⁱⁿ ᵃᶜⁱᵗᵒⁿ ᴵᴵ

{time skip}

{Kumi POV}

It has been a few moths since I've been with the class 1A, and let me tell you, it has been awful. All of them are brainrots, but of course I have to act like they are the best people ever.

Its not easy, but Its also not hard..Im a born actor that is. These jobs are made for me.

"How are you doing?" asked Bakugo who was siting next to me on a bus.

"Im fine for now." I smiled at him and turned to the window once again.

I have made everyone here my friends, Bakugou not being an exeption. They all trust me, as they should.. hahahahahahahahahaha. They are so stupid, how can they not suspect anything, or am I just that good?

We are now going to a training camp on a bus. This is gonna be so boring. I hate buses, they make me feel sick. So I just try to sleep the whole ride until Aizawa tells everyone to get out.

"Everyone get out! Breathe some fresh air, we have a long way to go!"he said, but looked at me and shook his head, I took that as sign to stay put, what will he be doing to them? Trow them off a cliff? Hahaha right.. even if hes a villain, he wont be doing that to these kids.. or will he?

"You comming Izuku?" asked Bakubitch, "Aizawa said everyone needs to get off the bus, better listen to him."

"Ill be allright, ill just sleep."

"Allright if you say so. Dont tell me I didnt warn you when Aizawa yell at you!"

"Hey come on Baku-bro, before we get yelled at!" said Kirishima.

They got off and Aizawa told them something and ran back in the bus closing the dors shut. HAHA they look so funny trying to get the dors open. The buss started to drive away. This is the best thing that has happened since I have come here.

"What was that about?"I asked the tired teacher.

"We are actually realy close to the camp, they need to make it there by foot." he said, and kep smiling at me. 'How wierd, he never does that.'

"How funny." I smirk and head back to sleep. I like it when they suffer.

The rest of the drive wasnt long, about 30 minutes and we were there.

They let me settle in and just chill in my bed until the rest of them came back.

About 5 hours later, they got back. They looked awful and dirty. Disgusting.. I was siting at the diner table and eating, thinking about how much I miss Aki, I want this to end faster..ughhh.

I saw Bakugou looking arund for someone, probably me, he noticed me and came up "Heya! How are you doing? Why didnt Aizawa leave you with us?" is he dumb or something?

"Well since I am his aoptive son now, he ussually takes me everywhere you guys go. And since Im not officially a part of 1A I dont need to participate in this torment you guys have to go through." i smile at him.... BLEH I dont like doing that, but I have to act...

Its just acting..Its just acting..Its just acting..Its just acting..Its just acting......haaaaaaaa

I smile at him again, "Why dont you go to a shower? You are dirty! Ill be here waiting for you when you finish." GAH i would rather drown myself than to eat with him. I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE.

"Your right! Ill be right back!" he ran of and waved to me. I waved back and cringed inside. 'He has become so soft, it will be easier to break him.' I smirked..

"Stop with the smirking, someone is going to suspect something." Oh hes right, it was Hitoshi who sat next to me and put his plate down, "What were you thinking about smirking like that?"

"Oh nothing, just how easy it would be to brake Bakugo at this state. He has become so soft." I said and hung my head back while looking at my seatmate.

"You are right, but we need to follow the plan so everything goes perfectly." he said back in a low tone.

"Aghh, it was Shigys plan. Nothing can go prefectly. How did we even went with this plan." i cried out.

"Your right," he laighed, "he is bad at planing, but heard Aki helped him, so it might be better than ussual."

"Ahhhh Aki dear, I miss him so much!" I hit my head against the table, "God how i miss him."

"I heard you two were together, but i have never met the guy. I hear he's ruthless. Is it true?"

"Sometimes, but only with people who treat him and others he care about wrong. Otherwise hes such a sweety." Im probably a blushing mess right now, becase he keeps smiling at me the same way Aizawa did earlier today. Theyre both wierd.

"What ya two talking about?" I roll my eyes and switch to Izuku mode quickly, as Bakugo aproches us two.

"Just some smal talk thats it." I smile and look at him. He smiles back. Bleh...

"Can I sit with you to then?" he asks.

"Yes of curse!" NO dont please, go sit witht the redhead, he likes you, not me ugh.

And the whole evening was spent like this, chatting with Bakugo and thinking of ways to kill him. ehe...

{time skip - next day}

{3RD Person POV}

"Are yall ready for the evening ladies and gentelmen?" a blue haired man asked.

"YES!" some people yelled together.

"Aki..You ready? I know youre planing something special." the man winked and lookes at the white haired boy.

"Was born ready. Korugiri get us there!" Aki yelled.

"Your wish is my comand young boss!" the purple misted man said opening a few portals for everyone to get in.

"Lets go guys!" said a blondie skipping to the portal.

"Dont kill anybody this time, its not why we are doing this today." an older boy said to the girl.

"I know, I know! But I can get blood from the pretty brunete right?" she asked happily.

"Yes you can, but just two cups this time." another boy said walking behind her.

"Yall know how to traumatize them good, do whatever you want, we just need to kidnap the blonde and one other thing I will take care of," said Aki and went in the portal.

"As you say boss!" all of them said together and walked in with him laughing.

'Just wait for me Kumi, we will se each other soon' tougth the white haired boy standing on a cliff looking at the training camp 1A was at 'ill see you son enough'

__________

1092 words

hope you liked it

To lazy to reread, so if something doesnt make sence or is written wrong, please write in the coments so I know what to fix.

Stay safe CYA

:0