>4<ʳᵉᵘⁿⁱᵒⁿ

"Can you.. repeat that please?" I said barely understanding the thing he just said. I heard him say it the first time, but just to make sure I heard ir corectly, I need to hear it another time.

"I'm the leader of the infamous League of Villains." He said it another time as I asked. But wait that means he's..

"That means your the strongest villain!" I half yell that out not knowing how to feel about that.

"Yes." he says "And you must be really surpised about the news you just received , but I have a really important question for you.." he paused again. This time it felt so long that it made me uncofortable. "Will you join me?"

He asked what? My head starts to feel heavy and I feel myself falling backwards. 

_____

I wake up with a huge headache 'What was that dream?' I look around thinking that I'll find the room I live in, but It looks like the place from my dream. 'No..It can't be. That can't be true!' 

I guess I muttered that part out loud, since someone came in my room. This time It wasnt the man with white hair, who apparently is my father. It was a boy who was.. maybe tree or four years older than me. He had light blue hair that was long enough to touch his shoulders. He had red eyes, the same color as my dad

"You have woken up. How are you feeling now?" he asked in a rusty voice.

"Fine.. I guess." I answered him,  not knowing if I should trust him or not "Where am I?"

"The old man didn't explain anything to you?" 

"He did say that this is the League of Villains and that he is my dad" I say in a questioning voice.

"Allright! Do you want to go and look around this place?" he asks me. Should I? 

After some thinking and debatating between myslef I have desided "I guess I could." He noods and comes closer to me. I try to get out of the bed I woke up from, but my leg starts to hurt a lot "Shit! I forgot about that." I say to myself, but the boy could defenetly hear me say that.

"Don't force yourself, If you try to walk the healing process will last longer" he says that as he gets a wheelchair out of nowhere. 

"Where did that come from?" I ask. "Thats not important." he answers helping me get in the wheelchair and pushes me out of the room. 

Exiting the room, the view I see is totaly diferent from what I expectet. I expected to see a dark hallway bult out of nothing but cement, but the hallway I'm getting pushed through, looks like the ones you'll find in expensive mansions. But it does look bult in the same stile the room I was just in, I tought it was just a trick, to get me trust them.

The hallway itself is really wide and high, and a big carpet covers the whole ground, while the walls are covered in a aestetic grayish/white-ish wallpaper with some paintings here and there. 

I guess the boy saw my face as I was looking at the decoration of the hallway and chuckled "You seem exited." said the boy.

"Yeah. It's just not what I expectet it to look like." I say shyly.

"I haven't intruduced myself properly. My name Is Tenko Suzuki, but the world now knows me as Tomura Shigaraki" 

"You have the same last name as my dad?"

"Im actually your brother." 

"My what?" I ask 'yelling' "Then why haven't I heard anything about you from my mother?"

"I was living with her before you were born, but right before she was going to give birth, that woman had a fight with dad and disowned me and divorced our dad." that fucking woman hid the fact that I have a brother! How dare she do that?

"I hate her." was the thing I sad when we entered a room with a big window, and what it looked like a big training area behind it. 

I saw the tall man with white hair turn around "Who do you hate?" he asked.

"Our mother." said Tenko.

"Of course you do." my dad says in a sarcastic voice, now comming my way and hugging me "I'm sorry we didn't get to you faster, you had to go through so much, but we didn't do anything." he starts to cry a little bit.

"Crybaby.." says my brother. I look up to him and he had his face turned to other side, but I saw a tear roll down his cheek.

"Hey! It's allright now, you saved me. Its better late than never." I say huging my dad back "And about joining the League of Villain. Im still not sure about going into full villainy, but if its allright, then I would like to stay here with you guys!"

"Of course it's allright for you to stay here. And I won't push you to join, but the offer is still up." says dad "But what do you think of you're new hair?" 

"My what?" I ask with the biggest confusion I have ever had "What do you mean by that?"

"You havent seen it yet?" dad asks "Tenko go get a morror!" he orders my brother to go get it as he is already walking out of the room "On it!"

After a while he comes back and gives me the morror. I look at my hair in disbelief.. How the hell is it white now? "Did someone collor my hair when I was sleeping?" 

"No one would do that to you, if they would they would no longer be on this planet, but have you heard of Canities subita or in other words called Marie Antoinette Syndrome?"

"I think I have read about it somewhere, but I don't know anything about it." 

"Well it's a syndrome when a persons hair turns white or grayish from trauma or stress. If I understand corectly, then living with your mother led you to have a lot of stress and trauma, but at that moment when you were about to die, it all bubled up and made your hair go white." he looked at me with sad or happy eyes, I could not tell wht he was feeling "But look at the bright side, me and you are finally matching."

I laugh at him saying that "I guess we are! I think I like it." 

"You look great little bro!" said Tenko.

I look at the morror again and touch my right eye and asked "What's with the scar?"

They didn't say anything for a moment as I looked at them with a look I could not explain myslef. Finally dad spoke up "When we took you in here, we did an X-ray on your whole body to see if some other bones have not been crushed. But the thing we found in your head was awful. Your mother has put some kind of chip in your head that has been blocking us from finding you and..." he paused. This is not a moment to pause!

"The chip was also blocking you from using you're quirk!" Tenko continued what my dad was about to tell me. 

I stayed silent with a visible shock expresion on my face. Everything went silent I could not hear anything, litteraly anything. I sudentlty felt a stinging feeling in my right eye. I grabbed it with my hand and looked in the mirror I still had in my other hand. "What the hell?"

My dad and my brother looked as shooked and confused as I looked "Why is...why is my right eye RED?" I yelled the 'red' part louder.

__________

Hope you like it!

1282 words

__________

:0