>11<ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ

{Akis POV}

Hahaha oh my fucking god, hahaha.. Bakugou totaly fell for it. I can see it in his eyes. He even yelled my dead name in front of everyone. This might be one of the best ways to mess with him.

I saw a tear drop in his eye. Seriously? Hes crying now? He has become sush a weak baby.

"I see you recognize this boy?" Shigy said to Bakugou, who was getting angry.

"Why do you have him?" the pomeranian barked back, "Give him back!"

"Baku-bro you know that boy?" a red haired boy asked.

"Bakugou-kun please explain your relationship with the unconscious boy!" a blue haired boy with glasses asked, making a choping motion using his hand.

"Do you think this is the best time to tell a story? We have to save him!" Bakugou yelled and ran to 'Izuku'. How did we get a copy of my old self? Well...Thats my boyfriend right there, so proud of him. Hes doing such a good job acting as me.

Before he became a villain he was learning to become an actor, but got trown out after he was framed for an asult on a classmate. No one took his side, so he was left on the streets, where my dad found him on the verge of dying. Took him in and took care of him till he got better. He also had the perfect quirk for acting. He can transform into anything and anyone, he can change how he looks anytime, make himself longer, shorter, hair colour, eye colour..EVERYTHING! Thats why he look like the old me, but a little bit older, so it looks like hes 16 year old.

He will have to stay like that for a year, might get exausted, but im so proud of him.

"Why do you have him?" yelled Bakugou as he was charging our way with explosions.

"Oh you know, just some experiments here and there, but hes not useful for us anymore. You can take him, but with the exeption that you get AllMight here right now." Shigy said.

"Can we do that Sensei?" asked a brown haired girl.

"We have no other choice, I dont belive any of us could fight against them, AllMight is the only one strong enought to defeat them all." said the teacher. Hes doing his part of the plan i see. Aizawa is one of the people working for us that have infiltrated UA already.

All he has to do is call AllMight here and get Kumi.. or Izuku saved and get him in UA.

Now...for the rest of the plan for today. We need to slit these students into five grups, "Korugiri! Youre up!" I said trough the ear peace.

"As you wish." he answered and made the portals getting most of the students to the designatet places, taking some of us to fight with them. And as I wished I was face to face with Bakugou.

"What did you do to Izuku?!" he barked at me already jumping at me with the help of his power.

"You care about him now?" I asked trying to make him even angryer.

"What do you even know about me and him?" he exlpded and I dodged his attack and laughed.

"A lot more than you think, he told us a lot while he was with us actually." he widened his eyes to say something, but I continued, "he told us that you told him to jump multiple times, and sometimes even almost pushed him down the roof.."

He looked down and I could see he felt sorry, but thats not enough, I want him to feel the same way I did.

"I was an ashole back then, but I know I did wrong. Im going to save him and apologize, im going to make it up for him!" he yelleed, I know he meant all of that, but again thats not enough, Im not the boy i was. Its not enought with an apology anymore.

"Do you think thats enough?" i asked.

"UGH!! Enough talking, I want to fight you already!" he jumped at me again, this time using bigger exlosions, I teleported away, he was shoocked "What the-?"

I trew a knife at him, he barely dodged, I did leave srach on his face tho.

"Darkness....."

"What are you talking about?-- What the FUCK! I cant see anything!"

He tried to use his explosions to do something, i dont know hat he was trying to achieve with that, but he still tired. But he doesnt know one thing, I control this darkness, making him see something the opposite of where I actually am. And then I stab him.

He gets on his knees and whines in pain, I did stab him in a vital point, he wont die... Just yet, I wont allow it to hapen so fast.

I turn off the darkness effect on him, and then... "Agony.."

"What-- now---AAGHHH!"

I made him feel even more pain, he might start begging me to just kill him alredy. I wish he did, but no, he has to be stuborn and try getting up, "I would not do that if I were in your place."

"I.. Have.. To save.. Izuku....I cant ---UGHH-- ahhaahaha.. You think this is enogh to win a fight with me? haaaah" he really has some motivation, does he really want to save Izuku that bad?

"And here I tought you were as weak as before, but of course you trained yourself to death with AllMight." I said knowing this would triger him somehow.

"WHAT?! How do you know about that? And why do you keep saying stuff like you know me so well?"

"I have my ways, and dont worry youll find everything out when the time comes."

I hear Tenko say something in my earpece, "Aki, its time to go! AllMight has come, We are going to release the Nomu for AllMight. We have done everything on our plan!"

"But I was just starting to have some fun!"

"YO! Stop talking to someone else while we are in the midle of a fight!" this little bitch is interupting my conversation with my brother.

"Shut up will you?" I look him dead in the eyes, and he steps back for a second, but comes at me running at full speed and trying to attack me, I simply dodge continuing the convo with Tenko.

"Do we have to leave this early? It really just started to become fun!"

"Do you want to be cought up in the fight with AllMight and the Nomu?"

"No I dont.." I sigh

"We need AllMight to win this timeThats why we gave him an unfinished Nomu. So get ya ass back at the bar before I tell dad!"

"No no please dont, Ill be going back shortly."

"No more than a minute, and your ass better be back at the bar, or else--"

"FINE!!!!!" i turned off the ear bud, "Now for you!.."

"Just die already!" he yelled exploding at me again.

"Here you go again with the death treats, your not strong enought to use them yet." hes just bark and no bite.

"You want to die? Calling me weak?"

"I dont have much time left.." I look at the cloock on my hand. 10 seconds and Im dead, "Well then, see you next time!"

"Where do you think your goi---"

I teleported right back in the bars couch.

"Almost made me tell father." Tenko sat next to me.

"You know that scares me! He wont let me do stuff like this!"

"I know, that why i use this, it works the best to contol you HAHA!" he just kept lauging.

This sure was a long day, I just want a cold shower, coffee and a hug from Kumi... Oh right, hes not here anymore. What will I do without him?

__________

1271 words

hope you liked it!

im not good at writing fight scenesTwT sorry guys

CYA stay safe