Aki's quirk

This is gonna be a short informative chapter about the real Aki's quirk.

The music quirk is going to be just a coverup for his real quirk. I didn't want the UA students tinking he is related to AFO or smth (bc that's totally not true ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

it was the best thing I could come up with that would cover up his real quirk, while he could actually use his "copy" quirk.

explanation:

His quirk might sound similar to Monomas quirk, but its diferent. Monoma can only use the copied quirk for a limited time, but Aki is able to use it whenever, he doesnt have a time limit for it. 

The way he can copy other persons quirk is just by seing it active from maximum 20m distance. He has to be 20m or closer to the person he wants to copy the quirk of. He doesnt need to touch them to get the quirk.

He can copy the quirk, but not the progress the person has made by themself. Aki needs to get the progress by himslef by practising the quirk when he has copied it. But is copies the knowledge about the quirk, so Aki knows how to get the progres other people had, or atleast he will know how to use the quirk and wont need to experement with it till he has control over it.

He also doesnt have a limit of how many quirk's he can copy. But the limit is in a day. He can copy just 5 quirks in a day. Technically he could do more, but copying takes energy and it drains him so much that if he would copy more than 5 quirks in a day, he could die. BUT he could crack the limit by training.

drawbacks:

Copying a lot of quirks without a break can lead to death. 

Using a lot of quirks at the same time can lead to exhaustion and even to death.

Other drawbacks depend on the copied quirk itself(mindreading can lead to headaches, x-ray vission can lead to sore eyes,...)

the quirk's name:

The quirk is "copy", but the name is too boring, so I might use names like these (copycat, duplicate, replicate) in the story. So dont get confused if I change name time by time. I just like the sound of these 3 words more that "copy"

power moves/?:

Can use more than one quirk at a time, and combine them to make super moves or just enhance the streinght of the quirks.

__________

:)