>7<ⁿᵉʷ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ

{Hisashi Suzuki POV}

It's been a year since I found and rescued Izuku from his mother. He has told a lot of things that she did to him just for money.

He had a lttle bit of trust isues towards us in the beginning, but we didnt push him, we let him open up to us slowly.

He has a lot of trauma, so its better not to trigger his memories like that. 

But the year he has been here with us, has made him a compeletely diferent person. 

He doesn't stutter anymore, and stands up to himslef. 

Since this is the day that marks an exact year he has been here, ill let him come out as a villain to the world today. Ths will be a day to remember.

{3RD Person  POV}

"Aki! come here!" said his dad.

"What is it? I want to finish up my training." he answered with anoyance.

"Do you know what day it is?" 

"No....? Why? Is it important?" asked Aki.

"You could say that." Hisashi said starting to walk away, "Now come with me, I have a surprise for you!"

"What?! A surprise? Can't you tell what day it is?" Aki yelled while runng after his father.

"I'll tell you on the way there." he stated. "Now go shower and get dressed, meet me at my car in 20 minutes. "

Aki went to get a quick shower and got dressed in all black. He had black cargo pants, black converses and a turtle neck with a cropped hoodie over it. He ran to his fathers car and sat in. "Will you tell me what all this is about?"

"What do you think? Are you ready?" asked Hisashi.

"Ready for what exactly?" asked Aki in confusion.

"For coming out!" 

...

"You knew?!" yelled the new villain.

"New what?" confused 'old man' looked at his son.

"That im gay!" shyly said Aki.

"What, no! I was talking about coming out as a villain to the world." 

Now both being absolutely confused looked at eachother in disbelief.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" asked the older one.

"I tought you would be disapointed." said Aki while looking at the floor of the car.

"I would never be disapointed about something like that." he said while reaching out to hug the young white haired boy, "Do you have somene you like?"

"I guess i do, but now is not the time to talk about that. What did you say about coming out as a villain?"

"Well.. Since you have been here for a year already, i tought why not let you show yourself to the world?"

"You would let me do that now? Are you sure I dont need more training to do that?"

"No, I think you are ready, and for your first time you wont go alone either way." said Hisashi geting out of the car.

"Your saying I will finaly be able to meet some people? Hell yeah!" Aki shouted in excitement.

"Yes, and they're waithing for you in there." he showed to a bar, "Everyone of them will come out as villains today, so don't worry , you're not missing anything."

Aki nodded and went in the bar. The bar interior was dark and barely any ligh lit up, but enough to see the people there.

{Aki Suzuki POV}

I tought i new everyone from the league, but the only one I new from there was Kurogiri. There was a girl about my age with her blonde hair in space buns. She was the only girl from what I could tell. There was also a boy who could also be my age, he had light brown and a litle curly hair. There was also a man who is deffenetly way older that me. He had black hair and a big purple scar over his chin and hands.

"Hello there! Your such a cutie, whats your name?" asked the girl to me, "My name is Toga Himiko!"

"You can call me Aki." she's so wierd, her personality is the oposite of mine.

"Aki-chan it is!" she said with a big smile on her face, "Can I now have some of your blod?"

"Uhhhh.. no, you can't!" what in the actual fuck is wrong with her...

"Don't take this personaly." the oldest one of them said, "She does this to everyone she thinks is cute. Thats a part of her quirk. Im Dabi by the way." he then gave me his hand to shake.

The other boy came to stand beside Dabi and also gave me his had to shake it, "And you can call me Mustard."

"So you all know eachother?" i asked thinking that it will be hard for me to work in a team with them then.

"Not for long, I found those two in some alley ways and they just clung to me." said Dabi, "Since then we have been just keeping together until Shigaraki found us."

"Ahhh, so you are the ones he told me about. I understand everything now." I said with a litle smirk on my face, "So what is our plan for today?"

"I want blood!" said Toga.

"Of course you do." Mustard said in monotone voice, "Anyways, I want to shoot some people."

"I say we burn some shit up!" Dabi said with blue flames coming out from both of his hands.

"Why dont we do everything but only to people who deserve it?" I say now smiling like toga with my head tilted to one side.

"I like your thinking kid!" said Dabi.

"I see your gonna do good by yourselves!" I had totaly forgoten my dad was there.

"Where should I teleport you to?" asked Kurogiri.

"I know just the place." Dabi walked to Kurogiri and whispered something to him.

Korogiri smiled..

__________

Hope you like it!

:0

was to tired to reread, so if any mistakes, pls write in the coments

941 words

why so short on word this time ༼;'༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽