Chapter 12: Fall of History Pt.1

Cover

=={OPENING CREDITS}==

==============

Location: Falmart, USAF Miliary Base

3rd Person Pov

The scene opens to the USAF As we see the VTOL Aircrafts landed on the military base. Medics and Soldiers take the japaneses that were capture by the imperial. While the imperial were taken to the prison cells for questioning.

Kaone and others were all thinking as to how the japaneses were capture? They're were no reports on the Occupied Japan that the US has taken sinces 1960s. General Frederick was also curious at this visitors and GATE in Alnus Hill.

In the Medical Room, The Japanese Were treated in the room. Since the imperial kidnap them due to their injures. They're give them med energy and started to heal their injures. Not only that, Japanese Females were also heal by the medical staff, Using the Energy to the females, Meaning they're were raped. Fortunately, The Disease inside of them are gone.

The Japanese were either confused, surprised or scared by this. However, When they're saw the US Weapons and Vehicles, They're find out that the equirment looks cold war, However, Some soldiers wear different uniform compared to the Vietnam War or Gulf War. Not only that, But the american flag also changes, Which surprised the japanese.

Kaone and lily were keeping an eye on them

Kaone and lily were keeping an eye on them. They're were put into on the watch to keep them safe. However, They're started to notice the japanese civilians that have been rescures. Though, The USA did annexed the Japanese island since chimera wipe out the hold populations. They're are still some 30,000 Japanese, Since the USA Occupied the island.