Chapter 2: Negotiate and Frontline.

(Resistance 3 Opening)

(GATE S1 Anime Opening)

--------------------------

Location: United States of America, New York City

3rd Person Pov

It's been few days after the gate suddenly open in new york city. For some reason, They're were no causalities and other civilians deaths. The US Army and intelligents notices the gate in the towns square and build a dome to prevent another invasion from the gate.

The USAF did capture some imperial soldiers and take them to interrogation. Although some tried to escape, But failed thanks to USAF Tankheads & Supersoldiers. The United Earth Alliance and the world wanted to know about the gate since it may come from an alien.

--------------------------

Location: United States of America, Pentagon, Interrogation Room.

3rd Person Pov

The scene shown colt been tide after been capture by the otherworlder. He though that they will torture him in the painful way, His thoughs ran to him that this is molt and zorzal fault who force him and his men into this.

And now his daughter from italican was under the empire hands. However, The door opens revealing a man with a eye patch. His an Russian-American who works with the US Agent.

???: Sorry for you wait

???: Sorry for you wait. You don't know me and I don't know you.

He sits on the chair infront of colt.

Grigori: Let me introduced myself. My Name's Agent Grigori Weaves from CIA. I want to ask some questions about the gate that came out of nowhere.

Colt: And...... If I refuse?

Grigori: You're been in prison for the rest of you're life.

This scared colt, That means he won't see his daughter. So he decided answer his questions.

Colt: *Sigh* Fine. What did you want from me?

Grigori: I want to know why did that gate suddenly open in town square new york city?

He ask.

Colt: I don't know. But I do heard rumours, The GATE suddenly open in valkyrie hill and I was force into this.

Grigori: What did you mean you're been forced?

Colt begins to explained that he and his men where force by the saderan empire. He didn't want to be part of this, But emperor molt and his son zorzal force him to do it. Colt also tell grigori that zorzal will threated his daughter if he refused the order. So colt have no chose but to been send his army into this, Including him. He also told grigori that the empire wanted resources, riches & slaves which made grigori disgusted by them.

Grigori: And that's why you're were capture by us?

Colt: Indeed, The Empire send their army to the gate & wanted more.

Grigori: I see.....

Grigori have a bad feeling about the empire wanted famed & glory. But negotiate with them would been a bad idea and soon the USA will be force to fight against the enemy from medieval era and mythology creatures.

Grigori: Let me tell you want. You and your will been treated well.

Colt: *Shock* R-Really? Wait? What about the imperial soldiers.

Grigori: Don't worry about them, They're will been treated....... Very violatling.

Colt: *Scared and Nervous* I-I see.....

Grigori: Since the empire attack new york city. We decided to help you fight against the empire. The United Earth Alliance will help you and italican. You're become our allied and help each other to bring peace to your world.

Colt: But what about the saderan empire.

Grigori: Since we interrogation them. I don't think we won't negotiate with them because of their attack on new york. So we consider them our enemy of the United States and the United Earth Alliance.

This shock colt, Meaning that United States will help italica against saderan empire. This meant that italica won't been a vessel states, But an nation with the help of United States of America.

Colt: Okay, I'll ask my man and told them about the allies.

The took shake hands and Colt that the United States will help him.

-----------

Location: United States of America, New York City.

3rd Person Pov

2 Weeks Later

USAF General: Is the troops ready?

USAF Soldier: Yes sir, The troops are ready.

The scene shown hundred of troops and ground vehicles ready to cross the gate. After new york city was under lockdown, The American civilains won't cross.

USAF General: Alright men, Let's move out.

To Be Continue

--------------------------------

Next Chapter 3: Saving the Warrior Bunnies.

(A/N: Sorry for the delay, Not dead, Not abandone. So yeah.)