Chapter 5: Negotiations and Peace Agreement

Opening Intro

__________________

Location: Falmart, USAF Military Base

3rd Person Pov

The Scene Shown an american base, After the Helicopters were send to the battlefield and stop the sadaren army from invading the warrior bunnies. They're capture a prince named Zorzal after been unconscious for hours and drop him in the prison cell.

Tyuule, A warrior bunnies tribe decided to visit the USAF Military in valkyrie hill. With her, Are tyuule loyalist and delilah decided to come with her.

Tyuule: We're almost at valkyrie hill. That's were the unknown army came from.

Delilah: *Confused* Are you sure tyuule, What if they're backstabbed us like saderan empire?

Tyuule: Well, We have no choices. This unknowns beat the imperial army with flying iron creatures. If we allied with them, The saderan empire won't stay a chances.

Delilah wanted to protest this, But sighs as she as no choices and decided to agreed with her. As the warrior bunnies approahed the base, They're were met with US military checkpoint.

 As the warrior bunnies approahed the base, They're were met with US military checkpoint

(A/N: I know this is look modern, But deal with it)

Another as we see a MP Soldiers stop them.

USAF MP Soldier: Hold it! This is restricted area!

Tyuule: I'm queen Tyuule of the Warrior. And I'm here to visit you're leader.