Prologue [Short]

(Resistance 3 Intro & GATE: Thus JSDF Fought There - Anime Opening)

____________________

Location: United States Of America, New York City

3rd Person Pov

The Year is 1975, 18 years after the end of chimera war and the destruction their brought upon the earth. The World is at peace after the world rebuilts itself with the help of the United Earth Alliance and the United States.

With Alien Technologies from Chimera and crash ancient alien ships in california. They're were able to developed their own advance like tanks, aircrafts, airships, space ships and other technologies their used. Many humans were evolved into a newtypes thanks to new blood cells after chimera tower was destroyed create a wave trigger the human blood cells. The US Built the new super soldiers with Human-Chimeran abilities.

Now years have pass and the world decided to move on. In New York City, The city that was abandone have finally rebuilt for his former glory. Things are now peaceful.

But this is just the beginning of the new war when the gate started to appeared in town square.

-----------------------

Location: New York City, Town Square

3rd Person Pov

In Town Square, The Americans were doing their own business while others goes the work. However, The Civilains saw a strange structure that appeared to be roman gate.

 However, The Civilains saw a strange structure that appeared to be roman gate

The Americans were confused to see gate appeared out of nowhere. However, Many called the police about the structure.

After few minutes, The NYPD arrived with SWAT Units since they need to be aware of this structure.