Chapter 8: The Allies & United Earth Alliance Pt.2

Radio News: Breaking News on earth, The United States Military and European Defense Force has conduct a military evacuation in the middle due to alien virus spreading in the region. This comes after chimera invasion of the middle east left the region uninhabital. The United Earth Alliance manage to evacuated many arab civilians, However. The US and EF built a wall around the middle east for stopping the spreading.

Another News, Riots and Protest around the New Russia Empire as the Clovens (Resistance: Retribution) who wanted rights and equal for their kind due to racist and discrimination. Terrorist attacks and Military Equipment Been Stole/Hijacked by the clover are now turning aggresion against the NRE and they're now started to turning into a terrorist.

Most of the people think civil war will happen in the future. Stay tude more update.

_______________

[GATE - Opening]

________________

Location: Falmart, USAF Military Base.

3rd Person Pov

The scene shown an construction drone finally build the American Embassy building.

Thanks to construction drones, It was now finally used for finding any peaceful nation on falmart

Thanks to construction drones, It was now finally used for finding any peaceful nation on falmart. Fortunately, After they made peace with the Warrior Bunnies Tribe, They're decided to tried to make contact with the other kingdoms in the special region. However, They did not want to made contact with the Saderan Empire due to their crimes and misdeeds, The US is pretty much hostile against them and they're ready to take them on.

__________

Location: Earth, United States of America, Washington D.C. The White House, Meeting Room.

3rd Person Pov

The scene shown the meeting room. Has we see US President John F. Kennedy and Vice President Martin Lutin King Jr of the United States of America. Infront of them are US Generals and Adrimals.

JFK: Gentleman, You're all know why your here?

Many nodded and one of the speaks.

USAF General: Mr. President, Our troops manage to made contain with the Civilizations. But they're different from why I expected.

JFK: Why is that general?

Another one speaks.

USAF General 2: Well, Our troops attack the army known as the imperial army from the Saderan Empire. We capture their leader, Only to be a prince named Zorzal. We arrest him and interrogation him........ In the violate where.