Twenty One

*Talia's POV*

"We'll be back soon," Hunter reassures, the others already heading out the door. I smile and nod in response. He glances behind his shoulder, Echo the last one in the room with us, already heading to the door.

Hunter turns back towards me, leaning in and giving me a quick kiss. My hand hovers his chest as he comes closer, pulling away a moment later.

"Ahem," Echo states, clearing his throat, grinning like a goof ball. I immediately go bright red, Hunter sending him a look and heading to the door. I get one last glance as he leaves, the door hissing shut behind them.

I sigh, glancing around at what I can do to stay occupied for the next hour or so. I decide on cleaning my gear. I start with my blaster, taking it apart slowly, just as Crosshair showed me, and wiping down the parts.

I put it back together with ease, feeling proud of myself for doing it on my own. I then move on to my armor, laying each part out on the center table beside my gun, and carefully cleaning each piece.

Maybe half an hour goes by, and I'm heading to my bunk to grab my helmet, when the door hisses open behind me. "Hey, that was qu-"

I turn towards the door, spotting Lama Su and two Kamino security clones. I freeze in my spot, eyes staring straight into the Kaminoans. "Hello, FS-0004," he greets, almost like he is mocking me.

My eyes dart to my blaster, just a few feet away on the table. "I wouldn't do that," he states, hands behind his back, as the guards take a step forward. "Leave me alone," I hiss, trying to sound intimidating.

"Come willingly, and nobody gets hurt."

"You're going to kill me!" I yell, clenching my fist. I feel a wave of uneasiness come from the troopers, but their bodies don't react, faces hiding beneath their helmets.

"Nonsense," Lama Su says confidently, motioning the troopers forward. I glare at them as they approach, lowering their blasters and grabbing my arms. I reluctantly walk with them, purposefully bumping into a chair and knocking it over on the way out, hoping it will be enough of a sign to show the others I didn't just leave.

As we enter the hall, I take note that it is completely empty, and assume Lama Su planned for this. I led through the white corridors, entering a section Ive never been in before.

A door hisses open, revealing a small room, with a singular bunk. No windows, a toilet and a sink in the far corner.

I turn my lip up in disgust at the scene, the clones gently pushing me inside. "Get changed. Someone will retrieve you when we are ready," Lama Su states, the door hissing shut a moment later.

And then I'm alone, in the dimly lit, grey and bland room. I sigh in defeat, turning and spotting the clothes on the bed, folded nice and neatly.

I lift the top, holding it in front of me, and getting instant flashbacks to my childhood. It's the same uniform, grey and white, tight fitting and uncomfortable.

I throw it down, curling up with my knees in my chest on the opposite side of the bed, glaring at the door.

*Hunter's POV*

"You totally flinched when they took your blood!" Wrecker exclaims, shoving Tech roughly. "No, I did not," he replies matter-of-factly. "Just because you are scared of needles, does not mean the rest of us are."

Wrecker goes quiet at this, Crosshair snickering behind him. "Don't worry Wrecker, it's just your programming."

"Don't start with that! I'm not programmed!" The large clone insists, getting defensive. "Alright, alright," I cut in, noticing Tech was about to say something snarky.

"Can we just have an afternoon of peace," Echo grumbles from beside me. I scoff, sending him a look and a small smile. We turn down the hall our barracks is located, Crosshair entering first. The door hisses open, and he takes one step, stopping in place a second later.

Wrecker bumps into him, giving him a confused look. "What, what did you.. oh," he states, looking over the sniper.

I furrow my brows, "what?" No response, just an uneasy glance. I push through the others, entering the room. I look around, and immediately notice the problem. She's gone.

Her armor is laid on the table nicely, looking half clean. Her blaster is placed beside it, and everything looks in place.

My eyes catches on a chair, knocked over away from the table. I narrow my eyes as I take in the room once more, slowly approaching the out of place chair, and standing it up.

"Well, where is she?" Wrecker asks, sounding confused. I glance back towards the others, Echo's face covered in defeat, thinking exactly what I'm thinking.

"The Kaminoans took her."

"They can't just kill her," Echo argues. I sit at the table with my head in my hands, the emotions swirling in me beginning to be to much.

"She has to be here," he continues, pacing the room. "What do they want with her anyways?" At this point he's just thinking out loud, the stress of the situation clear on his face.

The others are silent, as if scared to talk, like I might break or something. "Shes special to them." I finally state. The others turn to look at me as I raise my head, Echo finally stopping his pacing.

"She's.. special."

"How so?" Echo pushes, clearly on edge. "She has, a power. The same power the Jedi use," I revealed quietly. I'm not even sure if she knows she has it, after what happened. But I remember, clear as day I remember what happened.

"And how do you know that," Crosshair questions, studying me. "Because, she saved me, back when we infiltrated that base to save the Jedi. She.. pushed me. From across the hall, she pushed me."

It goes silent. Tech immediately grabbing his data pad and typing away. "They removed her file, she is no longer accessible from here," he remarks.

"Why didn't you tell us before?" Crosshair pushes, leaning forwards in his seat. "Because, we never talked about. She never mentioned it. I didn't want to scare her," I tell them honestly, sighing and leaning back in my seat.

"Well, now she might be dead," he counters harshly. "That, is not my fault," I reply angrily. "You're the one who knew. The only one who knew why they wanted her, and you let us take her here," he snaps, standing and pacing towards me.

I stand as well, glaring up at him as he stands in front of me. "It is not my responsibility alone to care for this team, and it's not my place to expose what she might be keeping a secret," I argue, jabbing a finger into his armored chest.

"You think she would have told us? She just got fully comfortable with all of us. I can't imagine her wanting to drop the bomb of how much danger she's actually in," he says, shoving my chest. I stumble slightly from the force, eyes never leaving his.

I clench my fist, "this is on you," he seethes. My anger is through the roof, about to overflow. "Enough," Echo pushes between us, separating us. "This isn't helping anything."

I sigh, trying to release my anger, as I pull my gaze away from Crosshair. "We need to find her," I state. "She could be anywhere," Tech cuts in. "Odds are, she's here. They wouldn't have taken her far."

"Unless they did, to get her away from us. I'm sure they know we'd look for her."

I sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose as I think. "We can't just search the entirely of Kamino. Could we find her in the database?" I glance towards Tech. "I would assume so," he replies, sounding a little less confident than normal.

"Then we start there," I state, the others giving short nods in agreement.

The others each share a look similar to my own. A mix of guilt and worry, but also motivation to get her back.

And I know, no matter what, we will get her back.

Vote and comment :)

Also, SO EXCITED FOR THE NEW EP OF TBB DROPPING TONIGHT guys this season has legit made me cry almost every episode ARE YALL WATCHING WHAT IM WATCHING? anyways that's my rant, hope y'all enjoy 🙃