Sugar Rush Ride

(Contains: Making Out, Tongue use, Kissing at the neck, and Moaning)

If you are sensitive to these things I suggest you skip this chapter)

EUNCHAE

It was lunch, and of course. I'm still incredibly mad at Sakura.

Kazuha and Ash were having some conversation about something they both are interested in. Sakura was reading something on her phone and Yunjin and I just sat quietly, observing everything go down.

"So" Yunjin spoke up.

Everyone dropped whatever else they were doing and listened. "What is it?" Sakura asked. "Well, Next week is the three month period for the new human friends to choose if they wanna be a Vampire's mate or not" Yunjin says, glancing at me and Ash.

"What are you saying?" I speak up. "All I'm saying, is that someone needs to decide. Me, Sakura, and Kazuha already have our own" Yunjin says.

I almost blew it there, but Ash cut me off before I could speak.

"We don't wanna rush it" She says. "Alright" Yunjin says, then sits back down.

-

ASH

It has been a few hours since lunch. The girls left to go back to their mates and now it's just my and Eunchae.

"I'm sorry, for them" Eunchae finally speaks up. "Don't be" I say, smiling. "Ash... We should talk" Eunchae finally says. I just sit quietly, waiting for her to continue.

Eunchae takes a deep breath and starts speaking softly. "I... I'm in love with you" she admits. I sit there stunned, Wait She loves me back, she feels the same?

"I'm in love with you too" I admit. Eunchae's eyes widen at my words, but then she smiles. "So what does this mean? Are we mates now?" I ask. "Oh no, we just confessed that we loved each other, mating is different. You gotta do, you know with them" She says. I gasp softly and laugh. "Ohh, I thought mating was that we just fall in love with the person that bit you" I say. Eunchae chuckles softly. "No but your innocent, so I will take it" she says, smirking.

"Do you wanna try mating?" I ask. Without a second thought, her lips crashed into mine. I return the passionate kiss we are sharing. Her hands roam all over my body, she clearly is enjoying herself. She pulls away. "I'm sorry... I-" she says but I quickly cut her off. "It's fine, I want this" I say.

Suddenly, her lips came crashing back into mine. Her hands staying out at my waist. She slowly moves her mouth from mine to my neck, peppering it with soft and light kisses. The pleasure feels so... Good. I let out of soft moan, just as her kisses turn more passionate, she started using her tongue too. Making the pleasure irresistible.

-

A few hours later and we finish our little session. I have a bunch of hickeys on my neck, and now I'm cuddling with my girl. I feel so safe and loved in her arms. I slowly shut my eyes and drift off into a deep sleep.

(Again, sorry this chapter is short. But I hoped you enjoyed)