Welcome to My World

EUNCHAE

I watched as she passed out, feeling good and bad about it. I took her back to my world, hoping she didn't wake up while I was carrying her.

Once I arrived home with her, I set her down on my couch. Making some tea for when she wakes up. To my surprise, she woke up as I was walking out with the tea. "What the- Where am I" she whispered to herself, not knowing I was standing right there. "Hello darlin" I say, with a sweet smile. "AHH WHAT THE FUCK" she screams as she jumps. "Relax, you're safe" I say.

"You bit me and now I'm wherever this place is" she says. "Oh, yeah I did bite you. I'm a Vampire darling. And you're at your new home" I say, setting the tea I made down. "Wait! WHAT?!?" she says, really surprised. "Nothing to be scared of. You wouldn't get hurt. You're my mate now" I say. She stares at my in shock, I feel a little bad but yet again she is super hot. "Want some tea?" I ask. She sighs, "What flavor is it?" She asked. "Peppermint with a dash of honey" I said. Her eyes light up a little and she nods her head. I pour her a cup and she begins about the whole vampire and her being my mate thing.

I try to answer as much as I could, but some of her questions. I didn't know the answer too.

Me and Her had a nice conversation for a while. She's pretty nice to get along with. She doesn't seem that scared of me like she was before.

"Will I be able to visit my friends and family, back in my world?" She asks. "Yes, of course you can, that's such a silly question" I answer. "Thank you" she says, getting up. "Need something?" I ask. "Bathroom" she says. I show her to the bathroom, she walks inside and shuts the door. I walk back into my living room, starting to clean up. A few minutes later, she comes back out. I was sitting on the couch, watching TV. She sits beside me, leaning her head on my shoulder. I feel heat rise to my cheeks.

~the next day~

We woke up and got ourselves ready for the day. The Vampires had to brings there mates to a welcome party, I always hated going to those parties but it tradition I do had too. Ash had said the night before that she liked going to parties but she wasn't getting wild or anything. She enjoyed watching other people get wild, which was fair. I was doing my hair when she walked into my room "You almost ready?" She asked. "Yea, almost" I said. I finished doing my hair. "I'm ready now" I say. She looks at me and smiles. I smile back and we head out.

-

We arrive at the party. Sakura immediately greets us. "Eunchae and new friend. Welcome" she says, smiling. "Oh, this is Ash" I say to her. "Well, Ash I'm Sakura but you can also call me Kkura" She says to Ash, smiling sweetly. "It's nice to meet you" Ash says. Suddenly, The horns go off and everyone turns to the main stage. "Good Evening everyone, Our Leader is here and the ceremony will begin" The announcer says and walks off the stage. Our leader walks on the stage. "Who's that" Ash whispers to me. "That's Chaewon, She leads us and she's a royal" I whisper back. Ash has a shocked with a little bit of confusion mixed on her face. Chaewon was speaking her usual speech. "Anyone from the Human world may step up on the stage" Chaewon says. I elbow Ash, gesturing that she had to go up there. Ash groans and walks up on the stage with a bunch of other humans.

ASH

I walk on the stage, feeling a bit nervous. I see a bunch of other people, looking nervous as well, that's when I hear someone from the line of humans on the stage call my name.

"Ash!?"

"Yuna!? What are you doing here?"