I Can't Stop Me

EUNCHAE

It's been a few days, since the kiss. Honestly, things have been different between me and Ash. But I feel like I'm ready to be with her forever, I just don't know if she feels the same.

Sakura, Kazuha, and Yunjin have been staying too. I have the room and Ash doesn't mind if they stay here.

I wake up slowly, Ash sleeping peacefully next to me. I slowly untangle myself from her and head to the kitchen, to see Sakura cooking breakfast, as usual.

"Good Morning, Manchae" Yunjin says, looking up at me. Kazuha was sitting on the couch, on her phone. Keeping up with everything that was going on. "Good Morn-" I say, but was interrupted by a knock at the door.

I walk towards the door and open it, to find Ash's friend standing there.

"Oh hey, what do you need?" I ask her. Unfortunately, I forgot her name but I'm sure Ash would tell me when she wakes up. "I'm here for Ash, Chaeryeong said I could find her here" She says, with a slight smile. "Yeah, she's here. But she's asleep" I say. "Oh, I can come back later" She says, turning to leave. "No, that's okay. Come in" I say, inviting her in.

Slowly but Surely, Ash wakes up.

ASH

I wake up, noticing that Eunchae isn't in bed with me. I walk into the kitchen and living room. To find Yuna standing there, waiting for me.

"Yuna?" I say, confused. Eunchae looks at me and starts to speak. "She came by for you" she says. "Oh" I say to Eunchae and then I turn to Yuna. "What did you need?" I ask. "Well, the few months mark is almost up, I wanted to tell you my decision" she says, smiling. "Go ahead" I say, waiting for her to speak.

"I'm dating Chaeryeong" She says, proudly. I couldn't help but feel happy for her. "That's amazing Yuna, I'm so happy for you" I say, hugging her tightly. "Remember to call me every once in a while" I say, teasing her. "Oh, I will" she says, then pulls me aside. "So, what about you and Eunchae?" She asks. My heart starts beating faster when she mentions Eunchae, I love her but I don't know if she feels the same.

"I don't know yet" I say, looking down. Yuna lifts up my face, making me look at her. "Are you okay?" She asks, now concerned. I take a deep breath. "Okay, this is gonna sound so crazy but, I'm in love with Eunchae but I don't know if she feels the same" I admit. Yuna looks at me, smiling. "That's normal, and that's how it was with me and Chaeryeong" she says. She puts a hand on my shoulder. "Just tell her how you feel" she says. "Okay" I say.

We both exchange goodbyes and she leaves the house, I smile to myself. I'm happy for Yuna but I'm also scared. I'm scared that Eunchae would reject me. Suddenly, I feel a hand in my shoulder. I turned to see Eunchae standing there, with her hand on my shoulder of course. She was smiling at me. She looked genuinely happy.

I suddenly felt the tension in the air rise, I felt heat go to my cheeks as we looked at each other. Ohh, I think we are going to kiss again, but as we both lean in for another kiss. Sakura walks up. "Lunch is ready" she says, smiling at us then walking back into the kitchen.

EUNCHAE

I was so close, goddamnit Sakura. Why did you have to ruin a perfect moment I thought to myself as we walked into the kitchen, I really hated Sakura for ruining that moment. I was really close to kissing my girl again and Sakura had to walk up and tell us lunch was ready. She couldn't have waited two more minutes.

But, I calmed myself down and sat down, forcing a smile. For Ash's sake. I give Sakura a little death stare after her unexpected and very rude interruption earlier.

I swear, I that moment I wanted to blow my top. But I didn't, I kept it cool. For Ash, For myself, and For everyone else