What is Love?

ASH

I had left the house to take a walk, trying to clear my head. What is going on in my head? Why do I feel like this? I mean I have fallen in love before but she rejected me because she was straight and homophobic.

So, I told myself I would never fall in love, ever again. But there's something about Eunchae that catches my eye, but what is it. And why me? Why would she choose me, she doesn't seem interested in me. She's just so mysterious, I wanna know more about her. I really do.

I found myself in a park, it was both beautiful and very busy. People were scattered all around. I decided to turn back, knowing Eunchae woukd probably worry. I didn't understand why she acted so protective. But she did.

-

Once I got back to the house, I noticed an unfamiliar face had entered the house while I was gone. She had Red hair, looked masculine, she was tall too.

"Who is this?" I ask. "This is Yunjin, She's a friend of ours" Eunchae replies. "Oh it's nice to meet you" I say to Yunjin with a smile. "Its Nice to meet you as well...?" She said, seeming confused. "Oh, sorry. Ash" I say. She smiles and finishes her sentence. "It's Nice to meet you as well Ash" she says.

Sakura smiles and finishes talking. I take a seat in between Eunchae and Kazuha. Listening to what Sakura has to say. Like earlier, I can't take my eyes off Eunchae, all I want right now is to know more about her.

EUNCHAE

Sakura was telling Yunjin about the news, and Yunjin was giving us more detail into it. I could feel Ash's eyes on me. I glanced in her direction and she quickly looked away, I could tell she was blushing. I flashed a quick smile and turned back to Sakura, who was still talking.

I found Ash pretty cool to be around, but the way she looks at me. It makes me feel... special. I have never felt like this before, and I'm glad I'm feeling for her. She's gorgeous, funny, intelligent, and the best person to be around.

I know I have just met her, but I'm glad I chose her...

(Hello Guys! I'm so sorry this chapter is short, like really short. But there will be a part 2 to this Chapter with more of the situation.

Speaking of, How do you feel about it? And What do you think will happen next? I hope you have Enjoyed this so far. There is more to come.

Bye for now!)