The Beginning

ASHLEY

"Alright, I should get going" I told my coworker. "Alright, be safe out there. Remember it's Halloween tomorrow" he said. "I know" I said to him awhile walking in the distance. I really hated this years Halloween. It's been 2 years since the Vampire's came to collect there mates. Because apparently, Vampires age every two years and that person that they collect. Turns into a Vampire, and stays the vampire who bit them's mate.

I really don't wanna be a vampire, my dreams of being a detective were coming. I just don't know how soon, but there coming. I arrived home and saw that Yuna tried to call me. I immediately called her back.

THE CALL

ASH: "hey, Yuna what did you need"

YUNA: "I just wanted to make sure you were safe from walking home from work. I know you don't have a car or anything"

ASH: "oh, I'm fine I'm just a little worried for tomorrow though"

YUNA: "I would be too, remember don't talk to anyone you don't know"

ASH: "I won't, trust me I have no interest talking to someone on this years halloween night"

YUNA: "ok I'm counting on that"

END OF THE CALL

When Yuna hung up, I got myself ready for bed. I felt really tired and wanted to sleep. After watching some K- dramas I finally fell asleep

The next day after work

I once again was packing up my things, getting ready to head out the door. My coworker told me to be extra safe while I was walking. I reassured him that I would be careful. I headed out the door.

I was walking down the street when I saw someone, standing there. I was really creeped out and suspicious on that mysterious person, but I need to get home so I walked past them.

Just as I tried to walk past them, they grabbed my arm. Looking at me and smiling widely. I was now really freaked out by this. "Don't be scared, Sweetheart I'm not going to hurt you" They said, smiling. "Who are you?" I asked. "Hong Eunchae, and You are?" She asks. "Ashley, but call me Ash" I say. "Ok, Well hi Ash. I'm sorry that I have to do this but.." her voice trails off and I suddenly feel real scared. She moves my head, staring at my neck.

She suddenly bites into my neck. I can blood gushing out and she just sucks it all up, not wasting a single drop. After a few minutes, she stopped. I felt really dizzy after she pulled away, looking at me and smiling. Suddenly Everything turned.....

Black

"You think it's ok to discriminate someone just because there being true to themselves?"
- HUH YUNJIN 2024