Wedding Day

The next day

Ali's pov

okay so today is the big day, Sparia's wedding and today is the day I purpose to Em.

"good morning baby, common Em we got to get up" "no" Emily moans "Emily if you get up now we will have enough time for a quickie in the shower" without out even replying she jumps out of the bed and runs to the bathroom. "well are you coming or not Als" I get up and walk in to see Em already in the shower, I climb in so my front is pressed against Em's back. I started to rub down her body until I got to her mini Em, she turns around "hey baby" "hey sorry I'm a little late to the party" "well the party don't start begin until the sexy, smart and amazing Ali. D shows up" "you do know how to flatter me don't you Em" "of course baby" she picks me up and I wrap my legs around her waist. We start to kiss and she slowly start to lower me onto her shaft. "shit Em" when we are both close to our high Em Says "shit Ali we forgot the condom, I need to pull out" "Em don't" "baby I need to" "Emily I want you to cum inside me" "are you sure" I look at her and smile "positive" "okay Als" we both cum together I can feel Em's cum inside me, its nice and warm. We get out and then get dressed. "right so you going to Spencer's and I'm going to Aria's. And then I'll see you at the wedding" "yes baby I will see you there" "bye Em" "Ali you forgot something" "I did, what is it. I kidding baby come here" I give Em a quick passionate kiss "right bye Em" "bye babe".

Emily's pov

so Ali just left to go to Aria's, I don't know how I'm going to tell her I need to go back to California for a little bit. Anyway I need to get going to Spencer's, I can't wait till me and Ali get married I mean if Ali even wants to get married. I start to walk to Spencer's house and knock on the door. "hey Spence how are you, as in how are your nerves" "you know what there actually fine but one thing is for sure" "what's that" I laugh "you can really make Ali scream" "shit you heard all that" "I think the whole world could hear you last night." she laugh "sorry Spence but at least you will get it tonight" "yeah and I'm sure you will to" "oh I defiantly will, I always do" we laugh. But one thing still hasn't left my mind from last night. Why didn't Ali drink. I wonder if Spence knows "hey Spence did you see anything off with Ali last night" "oh no why" "she didn't drink" "well yeah she was diving us" "yeah but she didn't drink when we were here and she lives right next door" "I don't know maybe she just wanted to look after you, I mean you are literally everything to each other" "yeah maybe thanks Spence, now lets get to ready" me and Spence start to get dress. We both are wearing suit, they are grey with a white shirts. "hey Em could you come help me I cant tie this tie." "I'm sorry the Spencer who pretty much always wore ties in high school can't tie her own tie" "most of them we clip-on ties or already tied ties" I laugh "okay I'll help, you know I actually like these pink ties and I can't wait to see the girls in there dresses" "I know I'm so excited" "you know pink is Ali best colour" "what" "I mean Ali looks really good in pink and I mean really good" "okay and this conversation is over" "okay I'm sorry" we finish of getting ready.

As we made are way to the church I saw Ali stood by the back room reading over some notes for the ceremony. I walk up behind her and put my arms around her walk "wow I think I may have die" "oh yeah and why is that" she say leaning her head back on to my shoulder "because I am pretty certain that I am looking at an angel" "you really know how to flatter Mrs fields" "only for you Mrs Fields" "oh I like that" she says as she turns around putting her arms around my shoulders. "so do I" "hey ladies" "hey Mr Hastings" I say as Ali turns back round "we are going to get started now so" "okay lets do this" Ali says. Mrs Hastings walks away so it is just me and Ali again. "oh and by the way Em" "yeah" "when we get home your suit will be the first thing to go" she walks away leaving me speechless.

Ali's pov

I walk to the front of the church. I see Spencer and Emily walk down. Emily looks at me and I can tell she's still thinking about what I said. Everyone stands up and I see Hanna start to walk in with Aria behind him. This is so beautiful all I can think about is Em and our wedding day, I look over at her and see she is looking at me too. We smile and then I start the ceremony.

"You may now kiss the bride". Spencer and Aria kiss and it time we all get ready for the after party.