mistake ?

Quite a few hours later all of us were drunk and tired. Spencer and Aria had gone home about an hour ago, now Hanna was going back to the hotel so it was just me and Ali left in the club “well I’m gonna go dance, you coming Em” “yep” we start to dance and a guy start to grind against Ali’s arse and I start to get a little jealous. I walk over to him “hey jackass can’t you see she’s with someone” “nah I don’t believe you two together” he say “you want me to prove it” “yeah go on then” he say so I turn to Ali and start to kiss her while putting my hands on her arse. I pull away and for the first time in a while I feel our spark again, I turn around and they guy say “fuck you lesbos” “well fuck you too asshole” Ali replies. He walks off so its just me and Ali Again. “that was hot Em, now lets dance” we start to dance again. Ali starts to grind against my front and I start to get a little hard “holy shit Em, guess I still got it” “right Ali you have two choices right now, 1 I rip your dress of either her or in the bathroom and fuck you senseless or 2 we go back to yours now” she doesn’t reply instead she start to pull me to the exit. we get in a taxi and go to hers. I paid the driver and got out the car.
Even before we got to the door I was Kissing Als. When we got inside i picked alison up and slammed her against the door kissing her qnd trailing down her neck "fuck em, i want you emily" "you sure" she nod frantically. We finally got to her bedroom and we laid on the bed. “okay so one were both drunk and probably wont remember this tomorrow, and two  I haven’t done this in 3 and a half years. So” Ali says “its okay I haven’t either”. We kiss again and when we pull away Ali grabs a condom. “I thought you said you haven’t done this in years” “I haven’t” “so why have you got a brand new box of condoms” “I knew you were coming” “holy shit, you still amaze me” “okay Emily I’m gonna need you to shut up and stick your dick inside of me now” “holy shit” without any more hesitation I thrust inside her and start to slow down and pull out then slam back into her “uh shit Em, there yeah keep going”. I start to kiss her neck and as i do i can feel her walls tightening around me. "Shit babygorl you feel so good, do you wanna cum for me" "fuck em yes, yes" "go on the darling cum, good girl" she moans at my words ad we both cum, we both come down from our high we lay back on the bed and I look at Ali and see that she has fallen asleep “I love you Ali”

Alison’s pov

“I love you Ali” that rang in my head all night. Its morning now and I feel Em’s hand on my boob again just like old times. I turn around and wake her up. “Emily wake up its time for you to go now” “but what about last night” “I’m not gonna say it was a mistake because is wasn’t but we were both drunk and I think our old feeling came back and we… well you know” “yeah okay that make sense, also can we not tell the girl we don’t want to get there hopes up” “yeah good idea, bye Emily” “bye Alison” After the door shut I went to my window to she if she would look back, and she did. When she drove of I started to cry. After about 10 minutes I got a group message

group chat

Spence: SOS...SOS

Han: gees what’s wrong

Ali: on my way Spence

Em: me too

Han: oh that SOS.

Han: Oh shit that SOS I’m on my way

End group chat