coming clean

Emily’s pov
As I’m getting dressed I see Ali putting her hair in a messy bun “fuck baby you know I love it when you have your hair like that” “I only have it like this so the guys I’m seeing later have easy access” “really your playing that game well maybe I will wear my grey sweatpants to the brew today” “well  maybe you should just wear those sweatpants anyway cos you know it really turns my on” she says walking towards me. I walk the rest of the way to her and start to kiss her neck. “right come on Als we have to go talk to the girls” “I know your right but why” “I know baby but its okay we still have tonight together” “okay one more thing” “sure” “can you carry me down stairs please” she bats her eye at me and I can’t resist “of course my beautiful queen your chariot awaits” I quickly swoop her off her feet. I carry Ali bridle style down the stairs to the other girls. “hey guys” “hey Alison and Emily” Spencer replies. Em puts me down and she sits on the single chair which was the only chair left, she looked up at me and smirked then pulled me onto her lap. “so is Emison a thing or not” Hanna and Aria asked at the same time. I looked at Em and smile “so babe do you wanna answer or should I” “maybe we shouldn’t tell them yet” “no we should at least tell them so they aren’t disappointed” “yeah your probably right” we looked at the other girl and Hanna looked really sad “so you aren’t together” “um I don’t know Ali have are you feeling today” “well I feel absolutely amazing and a little sore” all three on the girls sat there in disbelief “oh yeah sorry I pushed you into the table didn’t I” “yeah” “wait so I’m confused are you two together or not” “well…” before I could reply Ali grab my face and smashed our lips together “um that was amazing and I love you so much” “I love you too mermaid” we quickly kiss again then look at the girls. Again they all sat there in shock. “so Ali asked me to be her girlfriend this morning and of course I said yes” “her dreams finally become a reality” Ali says “hey watch it you” I say tickling Als “baby stop I’m sorry please stop” Ali said laughing. After a fun filled night with the girls, filled with lots of fun and games it was finally Monday morning. I got ready and then drove to school, when I got there I saw Ali and the girls waiting for me. “hey guys” “hey em” the all replied. As we were talking a guy came over to Ali “hey Alison so I was wondering if you wanted to like go out on Friday” “well you know I would but I’m kinda in a relationship so” “yeah whose that loser” “well actually there not a loser and I love them with my whole life and they feel the exact same way” suddenly Ali grabs my arms and wraps them around her waist “isn’t that right baby” she says to me “sure is babe” I give her a quick kiss on the cheek. The guy just walks away we turn back to the girls, I still have my arms around Ali. “oh my fucking God Ali that was amazing” Han says “yeah it was, also you alright there Em” Spencer says I start to blush a little so I hide my face in the crook of Ali neck “stop embarrassing my poor baby” “right common guys we need to get to class” I say walking away from the girls but Ali pulls me back and kisses me as we pull away she is using her puppy dog eyes which I cannot refuse “what wrong baby” “I don’t have first period with you” “hey its okay we still have the rest of school then lunch too and then my mum is still in Texas so you can come to mine after school too” “I think I love that idea” “okay so I’ll see you later then” “okay bye Em I love you” “love you too princess” “okay Spencer, Aria can you please take Ali before her and Em start making out in the middle of the hallway” Hanna says.
At lunch I sit at our table with the girls we are all just waiting for Als. I see her walking towards us looking a little sad, she sits down next to me and stays quiet “what the matter baby” “I have heard people talk about me all day and I know they were talking shit about me” “no baby they weren’t talking shit about you, they were talking about me because they were jealous of me, you know why” “no why” Ali replies, with her adorable puppy dog eyes “they’re jealous because I get to be with the most beautiful, amazing, adorable and most importantly the most sexy girl in the world.” “omg you’re gonna make my cry Em” “well its true my princess, and I love you” “oh I love you too mermaid” I give her a quick kiss “you’re perfect” “no you two as a couple is perfect but like seriously stop because I’m single and I don’t know what’s going on with Sparia over her” Hanna points at Spencer and Aria. “sup lesbo’s” some guy shouts at me and Ali “what did you just say” I say while getting up “I called you a bunch of lesbians” “you wanna come say that to my face” “yeah I will” before he could say it again I punch him in the stomach “HEY EVERYBODY” I look back and see Ali stood on the table “okay everyone listen I may be dating Emily but that does not mean I am not still queen bee and if you don’t believe me then come say what your thinking to my face and you will see what will happen” Ali got down and everyone went quite and didn’t even look at Ali. Everything was back to normal except that me and Ali were now together. I am really living my best life right now. I am finally with Ali and she loves me and everybody knows about us and Ali still has her title.