reality hits

Five years later. Alison’s pov
Finally back in rosewood. I walk round to Spencer’s. “hello Spencer and Aria its nice to see you again” “yeah its good to see you too and thank you for coming back for our wedding” Spence says “are you kidding there was no way I was missing an Sparia wedding, is Emily coming” “um yeah she is her and Hanna are gonna be here tomorrow so we will all have a week for just us girls” Aria says with a smile “Ali are you okay” “yeah I’m fine Spence, but just one thing. Is it just Em and Hanna or are they brining someone” “well as far as me and Aria are know its Em, Han and Caleb” “okay” I say with a little smile “Ali what happened between you and Em” “um well we went to collaged together and stayed in the same dorm we were so in love, and then about 2 years after we started collage we kinda just stopped having our spark” “what happen” “well…”

Flashback
“hey baby I’m back” “hey I’m in the bedroom” “hey how was your day” “the same as the rest, you” “same” “Emily we can’t keep doing this” “I know but we both love each other” “maybe so but we haven’t had our spark in a while” “please Ali, maybe we are just having an off week” “Emily this has been going on longer than a week, look I know we both love each other but maybe we are just to young” “Als what do you mean” “I mean maybe there someone else out there for the both of us” “no Als your my someone” “Em we have to at least see and you never know if we are meant to be then one day we will see each other” “are you sure Ali” “yes we have to see where our lives take us, I’m gonna go back and live with my mum.” “I love you Ali” “I love you too Em” we kiss one last time I begin to walk to the door “Ali wait” “Em lets not make this harder than it already is” I say then walk out.

End of flashback

“so yeah I left and well that was the last time I saw and spoke to her” “did you not text I mean I know I can’t go one minute without texting Spence when she’s out” “well we both agreed it would be to hard so. Tomorrow will be the first time I see her, so I say we go out for drinks maybe” “I think that’s a good idea” they both agree.

I’m dreading today. I got a text from Aria telling me that Hanna and Emily have just landed. It’s 6 o’clock so I told them that I would meet them at the bar at 7. I walk to my wardrobe and try to find something that will blow Emily’s mind. I find the perfect dress, it’s now 10 to 7 so I start to walk to the bar.

Emily’s pov
Back in rosewood for a Sparia wedding. I always thought it would be me and Ali to get married first. Anyway me and Hanna have just got to Sparia’s house. Caleb is coming in a couple days. “hey guys, welcome back” “thank you and congratulations” “thank you, so we are gonna go drinking tonight” Spencer says “yes” Hanna shouts “right common on babe we have to go already its 5 past 7 Ali is waiting for us at the club” wait Alison is going out with us. This should be fun.
When we get to the club I see Alison stood outside waiting for us. Holy shit. She is wearing a really short red dress that shows her cleavage off a lot. “hey Em wanna close you mouth you’ve got a little drool on your chin” Hanna says so I run up to her and pretty much tackle her to the ground “oh do I, do I really” after we get up Ali walks over. “thought I heard Hanna shouting, hey Han” she gives Han a hug, then turns to me “hi Emily” “hi Alison, it’s good to see you again” “yeah you too” “right common I wanna get my drink on” Hanna shouts “oh how I missed you Hanna banana” “I missed you to Ali wali” “oh god please don’t call me that again” we all laugh and then start to walk into the club. As we walk inside I can’t stop staring at Ali’s arse. “Emily watch where your eyes are” “how did you even know I was looking there” “because that and something else was always you favourite thing to look at and touch” Ali says “not wrong about that I mean wow…” they all start to laugh “I said that out loud didn’t I” “yep” they all says with a smirk.