Chapter 14

Ivy's POV

I stop my conversation with Owen once I hear soft snores from Leo, his breath tickling the hairs at the back of my neck. I stifle a laugh and look over at Owen who has his hands clutched against his mouth to stay quiet.

"Leo," I whisper and he groans, pushing his face further into my neck and wrapping his arms around my waist. With his big head pressed against me, my head is angled towards the ceiling and my neck starts to ache.

"Leo, let's go to bed." I run my hand through his hair and down his back, but he only sighs. I tut, trying to turn to Owen for help.

"Don't look at me," Owen holds his hands up, grinning. "Leo hates being woken up, I'm not going to do it." I huff, trying to move myself into a more comfortable position but Leo has a death grip on me.

"Owen, please help. My butt is going numb."

Owen rolls his eyes dramatically and gets up, tiptoeing over to Leo's side of the sofa. He leans down close to Leo's ear, an evil glint in his eye.

"Danger!!"

Leo's eyes jolt open and he surges forward, laying me down on the sofa and covering me with his body. Owen laughs behind us, tears streaming down his face as he cackles. Leo shoots him a glare, quickly looking me over to make sure I'm okay before standing up and advancing to a still-laughing Owen. I'm guessing Leo's stare scared him, as the next thing I know Owen is running away from Leo, darting between chairs and throwing pillows behind him in an attempt to prevent Leo from getting to him.

Owen runs over to me, pulling me from the sofa and standing behind me.

"Are you really using our mate as a human shield, brother?"

"Owen!" I hiss as he hides behind me.

"Shh, he won't hurt you, but he would hurt me so just stand there and protect me." I giggle as Leo tries to lunge behind me but Owen pulls me to block it. After a few tries Leo gives up, giving me a soft smile. He presses himself against me and tilts my head up, brushing his lips against mine. I moan when he bites down on my lower lip, his hands squeezing my hips. I'm breathless by the time he moves away, holding his hand out for me.

"Time for bed, little one."

"No fair." Owen whines, trying to grab at me but Leo moves me out of reach.

"I want her tonight."

"No. Tonight I want her in my bed, with only me. Plus, I still have some making up to do, isn't that right baby?"

Heat pools between my thighs and I can tell they both noticed by the way their eyes darken. Owen takes a deep breath, growling lowly which brings heat to my cheeks and make my core clench.

"You better take her now," Owen says, palming himself over his jeans. "I won't be so selfless in five minutes."

Leo wastes no time, lifting me and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Leo!"

He ignores me, walking us out of the room and down the corridor to his bedroom. I don't bother fighting, the feeling of his hand on my thighs to steady me making it hard to concentrate on anything but his touch.

Once in his room, he gently places me on my feet, turning me so my back is pressed against the bedroom door. Leo gets in his knees, running his hands up my legs and under Owen's shirt to hook his fingers into the waistband of my leggings. In one pull, my leggings and panties are around my ankles and he helps me step out of them. His eyes are locked on mine as his hands run back up my body, stopping to squeeze my ass before caressing my stomach.