Chapter 21- 'unfortunately.'

Y/n's pov

I wake up with Billy in my arms. He's lightly snoring and his lips are is slightly open, drool coming out of his mouth. 

I smile at the sight even though it's disgusting. He's like my baby brother. 

A shiver runs down my back when I hear a groan in my neck. I suddenly get very aware of my surroundings and Mattheo's arms wrap tightly around my waist.

His face is buried in my neck and his legs intertwined with mine. 

How amazing would it feel to wake up like this every morning? 

He starts snoring again, although it's not too loud. 

Mattheo groans as he moves again, his head moving out of my neck. I miss the warmth that was once on my neck.

Mattheo's arms are still tight around me, so I can't get up. I reach under my pillow and pull out my phone. 

I start scrolling and when I get bored, I click on his profile. 

He has a few posts with his friends from the black lake or just at parties. He deleted his post when he asked out Astoria. 

I wonder why. 

I put my phone away and turn to Mattheo.

He's fast asleep, his hair slightly tousled. He has a small smile on his face and it's slightly red.

I just admire his face. All the cuts, scars and colour. 

I brush a piece of his hair back and he stirs awake.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up Mattheo."

He softly smirks. "All good princess."

"Were you watching me sleep?" He asks.

I blush and look down, playing with his fingers. "No," I mumble.

"How's Billy?" he asks again, changing the subject.

"Asleep." I giggle, not talking so he can hear his soft snores. 

Mattheo throws his head back and chuckles and my face lights up when I realise that I'm the one making him laugh. It makes me feel amazing.  

---

"I have to go," Billy says for the third time, laughing.

I latch onto him harder. "I don't want you to leave.

I hear Mattheo chuckling from behind me. I move my leg so it hits him in the shin and he groans.

I finally let go of Billy.

"Fine," I say, pretending to wipe a tear. 

He giggles and gives me a kiss on the cheek before running out of my dorm. 

"Be careful!" I yell after him.

I sigh and lean back, against Mattheo's legs. He brushes through my hair.

"Did he even say goodbye to you?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"He made a handshake with me. He definitely loves me more." Mattheo chuckles.

I groan, loudly. "Stop stealing Billy away from me!" 

He just laughs. 

---

A long time passes and I find myself on the Astronomy tower, leaving against the railing. 

I hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

To my surprise, I see Cedric.

"Cedric?" I ask excitedly.

"Y/n!" He hugs me and I hug him tighter.

"I haven't seen you in forever!" I exclaim. "How's things with Cho?" I ask, pulling away from him.

"Well, I considered your words when we broke up and I asked her out. She said yes and now we are dating!" He says. I can see the pure joy on his face as he talks about her.

I squeal. "I'm so happy for you!" 

"Have you found anyone?" Cedric asks, genuinely curious. 

I shake my head no and my smile fades. "Not yet, unfortunately. I am kind of seeing someone though." 

He nods. 

---

I didn't realise how much I wanted Mattheo ever since Cedric asked me if I was dating anyone. I want to date him so badly. 

I am currently sitting in Mattheo's lap, hugging him like a koala. He continues writing things on paper. He doesn't stop doing homework. 

"Why are you always doing homework?" I groan into his neck.

He softly groans. 

"I need to finish it." He states.

"You're so annoying." I roll my eyes. 

"You love me," he smirks. 

I bury my face into his neck again to hide my blush. "Shut up."

He chuckles. 

---

Mattheo's pov

I wake up with my arms around her. 

She fell asleep on my lap as I was doing homework so I brought her here last night.

I groan as I move my legs. I've had a throbbing boner for the past half an hour because she shoved her ass in my crotch. 

"Mattheo?" She says, half-asleep. 

I freeze. Crap.

"Y/n. Go back to sleep. It's early." She doesn't usually wake up this early. 

She groans in response.

After a few mintues, she's back asleep, her arms wrapped around one of mine. 

I slowly get up, slipping my hand out of her grasp and replacing it with a pillow. 

I go to the bathroom, quietly shutting the door.

---

cedric.diggory

we're dating! cho

we're dating! cho.cho 

liked by cho.cho, thebettermalfoy and 309,876 others

Highlighted comments

user1 congrats!

thebettermalfoy congratualtions! cho.cho, cedric.diggory 

cho.cho ❤️

          cedric.diggory ❤️

View more comments