Chapter 8- 'have fun with your girlfriend.'

---

*The next day*

Y/n's pov

When I wake up, I look around the room to find Pansy and Daphne not in their bed. 

God, my head hurts.

I put my hand up to my head on top of my cut and look at the infamous alarm clock on Daphne's bedside table. 

8:56AM

Oh my fucking god. 

I'm so late. 

I rip the warm covers off my body and the cold air in the room hits me. 

I shiver before running to the bathroom and getting ready as fast as I can.

I brush my teeth and hair then realise that there is no time to take a shower. And it's too cold. 

I rush my makeup, put on my uniform and grab my books. 

I check the time as I put on my shoes. 

9:23AM

Okay, not that late. 

Nope now I'm just lying to myself. 

I'm really late. 

I run to Charms. 

I pause behind the doors, take a deep breath and enter the classroom.

Professor Flitwick stops taking and the whole class looks at me. 

"Uhm. Sorry I'm late Professor Flitwick. Professor Snape stopped me to talk about." I struggle to think about what to say next so I look at the board behind Professor Flitwick and see the word "Schoolwork."

"That's okay Ms Lestrange. Please don't be late again. You may take a seat."

I smile at him and scan the classroom to see Pansy waving at me.

I walk to her desk and put my books down, before sitting in my seat.

"What happened? Why were you asleep so early last night."

"Oh long story."

"Do tell."

"1. I had detention but it got cut short 'cause Professor Snape had to leave. 

2. I have 2 more detentions, one today, and one tomorrow because of the fight I had with Mattheo. 

3. Mattheo and I kissed.

4. I might become a Death Eater.

5. Mattheo met Nearly Headless Nick.

6. I had a panic attack.

and that's all." I say with a smile on my face. 

"Y/n, if you don't explain, I just might have to slit your throat."

So I do. 

I tell Pansy about me overhearing Mattheo and Snape, me having a panic attack, our encounter with Nearly Headless Nick and my talk with Professor McGonagall last night. 

She certainly is surprised but of course, Pansy being Pansy, her first question is to ask me about the kiss. 

"Was it good?"

"Is he good at kissing?" 

"Where did you do it."

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how sexy was it and how romantic was it?"

"How long did you do it for?"

"Is he better than Tom?" 

"Did you do it after?"