Chapter 13- 'my feelings changed.'

Y/n's pov

I walk to my dorm, wondering what to do, and who to tell. 

 I reach my dorm and find Pansy and Daphne awake, talking.

"Hey," Daphne says.

"Hi," I say with my head down.

I walk into the closet and come back a few minutes later, changed out of Mattheo's tshirt. 

"We were looking for you last night. We figured you went to someone's dorm."

"Mattheo's," I say, sitting on my bed.

"I wanna be really excited but you seem sad. Tell us what happened." Pansy says.

"We slept next to each other. We made out. Mattheo gave me a head. I left."

"Y/n! That's so exciting!"

"Oh my gosh Y/n!" Daphne squeals.

"I don't like him anymore. My feelings changed." I say, somewhat honestly.

"Why? I see the way you two look at each other." Pansy says confused.

"We both just think that it's not the right thing to do," I say.

"Okay, but if your feelings do change, do tell us. We'll help you get together with him. We are the biggest your ship name shippers." Pansy says, giggling 

"Of course," Daphne says hugging me. 

"Sure, I'll tell you guys."

"Anyway, we are all going to the black lake later!" Daphne says. 

"Oh, with whom?" I ask.

"Some people from every house. It's like a party just in the black lake. "

"Okay!" 

"Do you want to do karaoke?" Pansy asks, looking at her phone.

"Yes!!" Daphne and I squeal at the same time. 

Karaoke was something Pansy, Daphne and I did every time we needed to get our minds off of something. Whether it be school, family or boys. 

-

thebettermalfoy