Background Information and a/n

A/n:

Hey guys! This is my first time writing a book so thanks for clicking on it. 

I feel like i've basically read every single Mattheo Riddle book on this app, including Addicted to you, so if you guys know any stories pls lmk. 

I rlly hope you enjoy this book. 

I also add things and update my chapters often so if my chapters look different it's because I've edited them. Thanks for reading and enjoy! :) 

Also, I have another book that is just Mattheo Riddle imagines and reacts so while you are waiting for the chapters of this book to come out, or want to read short stories, you can check out my other book. 

Heres some background info for the story

-in Y/n's friend group, Lorenzo, Draco, Theodore, Blaise and Tom are death eaters but they talk to Y/n about it because they know she is going to become one sooner or later. Mattheo is also a death eater.

-Tom Riddle is actually Mattheo's brother and Voldemort is just Voldemort. Voldemort had two kids and then killed the mother of both boys. 

-Tom is older than Mattheo by a few months.

-The Malfoy family lives in the Riddle Manor. 

-and also let's pretend Mattheo isn't Y/n's cousin. 

-Y/n and her friend group are in 5th year. The boys are 16 while the girls are 15 but you can adjust the ages if you want to.

The friend group: 

Theodore Nott

 Lorenzo Berkshire

Pansy Parkinson (your best friend)

Daphne Greengrass (your other best friend)

 Draco Malfoy (Her nonbiological brother)

 Y/N Lestrange

Blaise Zabini

Tom Riddle. 

-Pansy has been Y/n's friend much before Hogwarts, so she is closer to her than Daphne, but Y/n, Daphne and Pansy are a trio that is known to be inseparable. 

-Draco is like a brother to Y/n because they have known each other for their entire life. 

-Y/n's other enemy is Astoria Greengrass. 

-Daphne is much nicer than Astoria as Daphne was adopted. Astoria and Daphne also hate each other. Y/n and her friends made a little nickname for Astoria. Asswhoreia Greenass. 🤭

-Y/n's mother is Bellatrix.