💜: 09

[Third person pov]

“Jisung, I believe you have a brain, now use it.”

Changbin sneered through gritted teeth. He had tugged his puffy cheeks dorm mate somewhere away from Daeun to help clear his perplexity. Jisung huffed, crossing his arms. He didn't understand what got the older all worked up, be was just being cheery just a second ago.

“Sheesh Hyung, I'm know I'm cute as fuck but I won't steal your girl,” Jisung was being playful, oblivious to the shorter's state.

“Daeun can't speak!” Changbin dropped the bomb rather harshly.

Causing the younger's jaws to drop. Jisung quickly closed his mouth, now looking at Daeun, who was ogling at the sight of his stars decorated ceiling. “Really?” the brown haired mumbled lowly.

Now that he thought about but it, he had seen the female a few times but she had never uttered a word, only surfing through the crowd or in her own world.

Changbin nodded. “Nah, why didn't you tell me sooner? Or at least give me a sign? Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, I feel so bad now! Wha-” Jisung quickly turned into a panicking mess, his fingers buried in his fluffy hair.

“Ji relax!” Changbin placed a hand on his shoulder, shaking him back to reality. “-Just go back in and act natural.”

“Okay, Natural. I can do that!”

Both males walked back to Daeun and almost instantaneously a smile tugged her lips upward. There she goes again with the hand signs neither of them understood. They just stood there, like deer's caught in headlights.

“Um Dae, yeah, we were just talking,” Changbin rubbed his nape awkwardly, a sheepish grin on his lips.

“Yeah, talking about men stuff,” Jisung jumped in.

Daeun looked at him and laughed, and this perplexed him. She pulled out her phone and clicked away.

You're not a man, you look like a baby :)

“Hey, I'm definitely a man,” Jisung huffed upon reading what she pointed at him. “Tell her Hyung.”

“I'm with Dae, you're adorable!”

__________+ • ° ★ ° • +__________

Have you ever fallen in public?

Anyways hi, how are you?

My man Lee has a day off, so my other good friend Kim (> ^▫^)> will be taking your votes and comments. Bro a roughie, I wouldn't mess with him if I were you.

Thanks
Cya💜