💜: 00

[Prologue]

[Prologue]

Changbin slumped into the seat, immediately burying his face in hands. He wanted to erase everything, start today all over again or maybe his college life.

He was just a simple freshman who preferred being by himself and wanted to socialize less with humans but somehow along the line of being a shadow he had encountered someone nice. She would always wave 'Hi: when he was walking by and would have the friendliest smile on. From little waves to small conversation and he grew attached to the nice female and eventually caught feelings for her.

In time those feelings grew and he couldn't keep to to himself. So basically he confessed to Yuri only to get dejected. The black haired was wrecked, he wanted to skip today and cave in his dorm. What was stopping him?

Changbin felted a prying gaze on him, but chose to ignore it. Well that was until it got more and more suffocating and less endearing.

Agitated, Changbin rose his head, locking eyes with his seatmate. “What the fuck are you looking at?” he sneered. It was the girl he has never heard her say anything, even when he'd ask or say things to her, she wouldn't reply.

The atmosphere always has an awkward silence around them.

Like right now, she looked away from him, her lips pursed and her face coated a deep shade of pink. And that bemused Changbin.

“Do you even speak?”

__________• ° ★ ° •__________

🔓Book one_______wants so bad🔓
🔓Book two____Awkward silence🔓
🔒Book three______Fairytale🔒

★Coming soon★

___________• ° ★ ° •_____________

This is the second part of the 3racha trilogy

Please do vote cause that's a writer's motivation. Comments brings happiness, please do that too.

This is a short book, I dont want to take all your time

Add to your reading list or follow me to get notified when I update.

A note to my dear silent readers, please clicking that little star right there cost nothing, try it and see. I appreciate you a lot for reading but please show some support.

Disclaimer alert; I don't own straykids 😭 but I do own the plotline. Any photo/gif included
Credit to their rightful owners

Hope you'll like this book
Thanks