💜: 07

[Third person pov]

“Can I kiss you?”

Yuri had stumbled into Changbin and Jisung's dorm and from how slurry she sounded and how wobbly she walked, both boys immediately got the idea that she was drunk. The female clung onto the brunette, stretching a bit in attempt to initiate what she had asked for.

“Ehem, I'll be going out for a walk now,” Changbin cleared his throat, picking up his jacket. He felt awkward being trapped in this type of situation.

“Hyung, don't leave me alone,” Jisung stared at him with sad eyes, feeling betrayed that the older left. He flinched when he heard the door shut. “Yuri no.”

Changbin heaved out a sigh of relieve when he was finally out and was now walking closer to the willow tree not too far away from the dormitory building.

The black haired sat on the bench right next to it, gazing up at the sky. The night was tranquil and chill, only a few students walking and prattling amongst themselves. He felt kinda bad for leaving Jisung alone, but had no other thought at the moment. What was he supposed to do? His ex crush was trying to kiss his dormmate, it wasn't a scenario he had planned on being in.

Changbin could feel the introduction of a new presence and so he peeked an eye, spotting Daeun, who had the biggest smile of her face. “Dae, you stay close?” he couldn't help but asked, a small smile tugging his lips upward as he pushed himself off the backrest.

The brunette nodded, asserting to his words.

“Why are you out at night?” the taller prodded, patting a spot for she to sit.

Daeun took up both hands, moving them in some patterns Changbin assumed would mean something. When Daeun saw the confusion on his face, she heaved out a frustrated sigh. She shook her head, indicating for Changbin to forget about it. It was too long of an answer for she to write out in his palm and she wasn't with her phone or any writing material.

The atmosphere now held an awkward silence yet again.

____________• ° ★ ° •_____________

Have you ever been caught crying?

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Pae (>* ~▫•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💛