💜: 03

[Third person pov]

“Have you ever felt like you're a bad person?”

Minho gawked at the younger, his hand pausing for he a bit. He diverted his attention back to his book, where he was jotting down some notes. Its been five days now and Changbin kept asking random questions that were vague to him.

“I'm not bad, people are just annoying.”

“You fed Hyunjin tissues!”

“He was being annoying,” Minho defended his action. And that made Changbin rattle on about countless evil deeds Minho had carried out. Like shaving Chan's left eye brow, locking Jeongin up in his island cupboard and decapitated Changbin's plushy.

“In my defense... I chose not to kill you all!”

Changbin groaned loudly, falling on the older's soft bed. He was at Minho's apartment because Jisung looked like he could kill him and was only seeking refuge from his squirrel fury. Why? Because he had disclosed that he liked Yuri.

“I feel like a terrible person.”

“Correction; you're a terrible person,” the black haired deadpanned, still not paying attention to the wailing younger. “Now tell me what's bothering you so I can laugh you for it.”

Changbin pushed himself up, flabbergasted. “You're supposed to care!”

“I care enough to laugh. Take it or leave it.”

The shorter huffed, crossing his arms. “I'm ignoring Daeun.”

Minho sighed. “Ah... Girlfriend problems.”

“She's not my girlfriend... She's just- I don't know. She always looks so ecstatic when she sees me but, I feel so uncomfortable around her-” Changbin said each word carefully, hoping he was wording it well.

“Get to the funny part,” Minho yawned, waving his hand in dismay.

“There is no funny part, Hyung. Daeun can't speak.”

___________• ° ★ ° •____________

Have you ever pretended to be asleep to ignore someone?

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Pae (>* ~▫•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💚