💜: 06

[Third person pov]

“Do you like music? That's dumb, everyone likes music!”

Changbin watched as Daeun's smile faltered, she raised a hand, urging him for wait a bit for she to type out a reply. It always dragged their conversation but it was the only way they could communicate. The black haired didn't really mind that, Daeun always has something to say and he was eager to know what it was.

The brunette read her text over, when she deemed it worthy, she pointed her screen for Changbin to see.

I like music but my cousin doesn't.
She thinks its annoying.
I don't like her.

“Oh my God, is she fucking human?” In all of Changbin days, he had never countered anyone who hated music, it sounded off and bemusing to him.

Daeun shrugged, her hands swaying close to her face. She was sat on a table outside the college building, her legs swinging back and forth along with the soft wind. The brunette had a huge smile on as she enjoying being around the only person, who held the longest record of being friends with her ever since her college life began.

“What's your favourite genre?” Changbin asked, from her dressing style to her behavior, he couldn't generally pinpointed whatever one she might have an interest on.

I like rap. It sounds so cool and fast and I wonder if I can do it.

Changbin was about to read her reply, but the brunette quickly took her phone away, typing more words.

I like pop too. You'll probably think I'm lame cause I don't have a vast genre listed out.

Her note made him frown, now gazing at Daeun, who had her lips paused. She fretted he had something not-so-subtle to say. “I don't think you're lame, and I like rap too. I could teach-” the black haired stopped himself from continuing his sentence. “I'm sorry,” he bowed slightly, resting his chin on his crossed arm.

Changbin could feel Daeun's fingers pat his hair as a means to grab his attention.

Please don't apologize.
Your pout makes you look cuter <3

________    • ° ★ ° •____________

What's your favourite thing about yourself?

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Pae (>* ~▫•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💛