Chapter 5

Junkyu would consider the opening of his pastry shop a success. His first week garnered him more revenue than he had expected. Their social media is blowing up which makes more people come and check it out. He was really thankful that social media is helping him promote his cafe. Almost every day is packed.

For this reason, he has been so busy and exhausted lately. After the last dream, he hasn't been in one again. Maybe because his mind was too preoccupied by his blooming business. But he wouldn't deny, he misses Haruto everyday. At some point, he was even worried that the next time he sees the man, he would hate him for not remembering what exactly happened next... or if something really happened that night.

Junkyu wouldn't know unless he came back in his dream... and finally, it came.

Junkyu was in his apartment when he heard a knock on his door. He looked a bit surprised for a moment but his face gleamed in excitement and joy when he realized he's finally in his dream again.

He giddily stride to the door and despite his pounding chest, he opened the door with a bright smile on his face.

As he had expected, Haruto was standing at the other side of it, wearing that familiar smile. But there's more to it. His eyes were sparkling.

"Hi." His low voice tickled Junkyu's heart.

"Hi." The reply was awkward and short, but they both knew something changed between them.

"Are you ready?"

Junkyu shot a questioning look at Haruto, but he shrugged the confusion and just happily said, "Yes! Let's go."

Even though Junkyu didn't know what plan they agreed to, he hopped inside Haruto's car and they both hit the road. He immediately checked his phone and there he saw messages exchanged between them a couple days ago, which means only two days had passed after what happened that night.

Junkyu scrolled through their conversation and slowly felt his heart tingling.

(Text messages)

Haruto: Thank you for today. :"> and congratulations again on your shop. It was as pretty as you are.

Junkyu: I think it's the wine talking lol but thank you!

Haruto: I mean it. If it's the wine, I'd say it only helped me express what I truly feel.

Junkyu: and what is that?

Haruto: I like you, Kim Junkyu. I've liked you for so long.

Haruto: Junkyu?

Haruto: Did you fall asleep?

Junkyu: No. I'm still awake.

Haruto: Don't worry. You don't have to answer to what I feel right now. I just want you to know that I really like you. It is not to burden you. I am saying this for myself. Because I feel like if I don't, I'll go crazy. I wanted to tell you this earlier but you made me tongue tied. Suddenly, my feelings for you were too much to handle. I couldn't... speak.

Junkyu: I like you, too Ruto-ya.

Haruto: Wait, really?! And... Ruto? I think I'll like that. You should call me Ruto from now on!

Junkyu: Ruto is cute so... >^_^<

Haruto: I like you, Junkyu-ya. And I'll say that all the time from now on to prove that my feelings for you are real.

Junkyu: Trust me. I can feel it.

Haruto: That makes me happy then. <3

Haruto: Tonight was... so special. Thank you.