Chapter 15: Fun Time In The City

(Warning! Lemon Scene! Read at your own risk!)

Being the King of this world, Godzilla would always get the first serve. Keeping his cool and stepping forwards, the alpha kaiju walks up to the enthralling Zilla, stroking her cheek with one hand and moulding her breasts with the other. Purring ever so cutely, the two lizards leant in for a kiss, their reptilian jaws connecting as they close their eyes and relish in each other's company. Running both his hands down along Zilla's curvaceous lines, Godzilla brings her closer to him, their stomachs touching and her tremendous tits compressing against his muscly chest. 

Wrapping her arms round the alpha kaiju and running her hands across his back, Zilla halts their snog as she lowers herself down, kissing and licking his body until she gets fully onto her knees. Godzilla's manhood had already emerged from his outer scales, standing proudly while Zilla admires his great length and balls. "You're so much bigger than I thought!" She compliments, already getting to work at pumping the King's shaft, her tail wagging like a puppy with excitement. 

The tip of Godzilla's cock was already oozing out precum as it pulses mightily. Readying herself, Zilla places her hands flat against the side of Godzilla's thighs, before the King gently pushes her head into his dick. The reptile grunts lightly as the girl works on his rod, clutching on one of Zilla's hands as she shifts her skull in and out. The female moans adorably throughout as she casually sucks Godzilla's dick, her alpha's hand behind her head keeping her at work, glucking sexily as his length soon enough enters her little throat. Godzilla groans as he gazes into the sky with his eyes half closed, luxuriating in the warm sensations she's giving him, feeling her manoeuvre her soft tongue and swallowing up even more to maximise the experience for the apex Titan. 

But hang on, she said she want to be shown what it's like being a pet slut of his... Godzilla knows that if he wants to truly make her his bitch, he will have no choice but to up his game, and as nears his optimum, he soon shall. Feeling Godzilla hold more tightly at her hand on his thigh, the radioactive reptile pushes Zilla all the way into his crotch as she opens her eyes fully in surprise. Releasing the floodgates, Godzilla ejaculates deep inside Zilla's gullet while he now holds her head securely in place with both his powerful arms. "Quit stalling slut and drink up!" Godzilla snarls with a smirk. 

Mewling desperately, she is forced to swallow all of the cum Godzilla is making her drink. From the sides, Rodan and Anguirus were getting their lengths stroked by Biollante as Godzilla's spunk was bursting out noisily around Zilla's jaws and out her nostrils. The atomic seed slid down her mouth, neck and breasts, glazing her front. Godzilla pushes her head as far as she could go into his cock, adoring the loud gulping sounds she makes when made to down all the cum Godzilla is feeding her. The alpha grins broadly as he looks ahead, his tongue drooping from the side of his mouth while rumbling with rapture.

Around a dozen more gargantuan gulps later, Godzilla releases his hold of Zilla. Both letting out a giant gasp, the female lizard becomes free of Godzilla as she moans and giggles with a mouth and belly full warm of cum. No longer swallowing, Zilla lets all the jizz in her mouth and throat cum slipping out from all corners of her jaw while he held her chest and played with her rack as cum came gushing down onto them. And with his burst still not yet finished, Godzilla in the meantime rains down more cum onto her body as he grumbles and jerks his throbbing shaft. Zilla could only raise her chin and smile back up to her King as she gets splattered by heavy hitting streaks of cum that then drapes down her sublime body. 

Godzilla always enjoyed forcing a slut to choke on his Titan dick, to drink up his cum, to flood her stomach with radioactive seed. But if there's anything more fun than to fuck a slut's throat, it's to fuck a slut's cunt. Picking up the tittering kaiju off the ground, Godzilla flings her onto what is probably the last untouched building in the area, the block just about holding up Zilla's light weight as she lands on top of it, face down. "Now we're getting somewhere!" She seductively spoke as she raised and wiggled her tail in the air, inviting the King to come.