Chapter 9 : A Guardian's Reward

"You mentioned that you knew who the Xiliens were." Godzilla asked Gamera as they walked unhurriedly along the western banks. Here, a colossal sandy bay dominates this entire side of the island.

"Towards the end of my patrol of the galaxy, I had come across numerous planets which were, if you like, dead or dying. Entire civilisations eliminated, with their resources completely depleted. They had become windy wastelands. And I suspected that the Xiliens were responsible for this, because only they were capable of such destruction." Gamera answered.

"And were your suspicions correct?" Godzilla continued.

"They were, my theory was confirmed when I followed the trail of destruction all the way back here, to Earth. I've seen what they've done, I know what they'll do, and I won't let that happen." The guardian was solid in her intentions.

"Welcome home!" The kaiju King shook her shoulder.

Originally, Godzilla told his friend that they were going to have a nice dunk in one of the many bubbling hot springs at the Volcano in the North West of the island. Though half way there, Godzilla suddenly made a turn right, into the trees. "Wait, where are you going? The volcano's over there." Gamera pointed to the dark grey cone in the distance.

"I know. This is a shortcut." Godzilla paved the way down a beaten track. The King leads the turtle deeper and deeper into the island, so much so the ocean waves were completely drowned out by the songs of tropical birds and clicking of insects.

"Godzilla how is this a shortcut? We aren't getting any nearer to the..."

Making their way into and halting in a clearing in the dense jungle, Gamera sees both Mothra and Femuto sitting salaciously on two rocks side by side each other. "What took you two so long?" Femuto puts on a frown.

"We're really bored right now, care to enlighten the mood for us?" Mothra deliberately parts her knees and moulds her sensitive rack. Everyone could see Gamera the Brave beginning to flush, her eyes sharply focused on the gorgeous girls.

"You planned all of this didn't you?" She looked cheekily at the alpha monster.

"Don't look at me, they wanted to do it!" Godzilla laughed as he pointed at the females.

(18+ Lemon Scene Ahead! Skip if you want)

Curling their fingers, the girls had the duo come forward as they got off their seats to meet them, Mothra then knelt down in front of Godzilla, and Femuto in front of Gamera.

"We want to thank you for bringing our boys back home safely." The divine moth said.

"As their mothers we would do anything to have them back in our arms." Remarked the Muto.

"And so, we proudly present to you, your well earned reward!" Mothra finishes. 

Godzilla's penis sprang up instantly, which Mothra quickly began stroking, while Femuto began eating Gamera's cunt, which made her gasp in surprise. "You could've at least told me you were gonna do this-~. "

"We wanted it to be a surprise!" Mothra answered just before she too went down upon her playmate. The Queen revels in the familiarity of her King's dick, craving his masculine musk, while Femuto becomes captivated by the off-worldly flavour of the guardian's flower that tastes so good.

After the warm-up session, Godzilla, Gamera, Femuto & Mothra all got in position to see who would get have a go at Goji's big friend. "Hey! Why don't we let Gamera have a go at this big guy~. Suggested Femuto.

"M-Me!? Gamera shouted with a reddened face. Looking at the size of Godzilla's dick was unbelievable, she wasn't sure how she would be able to handle it. Godzilla saw her expression & couldn't help but chuckle. "Does the Guardian of the Universe have doubts about stepping up to the challenge?~" He teased her.