Chapter 15: The battlefield

[Location: A battlefield]

.....
.....
......

*Insert theme*

Snuckles was so relieved that the Tech Skylanders were here!

[Snuckles]: "Okay, I've got good news and bad news! The bad news is that the enemy has the advantage! The good news is, now that you're here, you can help us get to the Command Team!"

Agreeing to help, the Tech Skylanders made their way through the combat zone and managed to get to the Command Team. There, Rizzo told them what was happening.

[Snuckles]: "We need to get past their barriers, but we aren't having any luck The good news is we've captured a troll stockpile, and there's a Mega-Bomb inside it! Ha! Good for our side. The bad news is it's too heavy for any of us to move! Me included! Too many years planting flowers, I suppose. Looks like a job for you!"

Luckily, the Tech Skylanders were able to breach the walls, but the trolls were waiting for them!
[???]: "SURPRISE!"

The four Skylanders dodged a shell from a tank! But not just any tank!

[Troll General]: "Behold, our secret weapon: The Troll Super Tank! This baby is powered by the Eternal Tech Source itself! Good luck destroying this!"

Then, the battle began! Trig shot the tank, only to have the coins bounce off! He then threw a pot of gold to get their attention, then unloaded his machine gun on them!

Drill Sergeant snuck up from behind and drilled into it! He used his rockets to damage the main body, then shot the drivers with his Auto-Cannon.

Drobot provided air cover, kicking up his afterburners to deal with pursuers. He launched bladegears to stun the tank, then did a bombing run with his wing and eye lasers.

Boomer then threw a stick of dynamite, but the General, who was driving the tank, caught the stick and defused it!

[Troll General]: "Any last words, traitor?"
He asked, pointing the gun at the troll.
[Boomer]: "Just one: BOOM!"

The Skylander troll then smashed the ground as hard as he could, then kicked a Troll Bomb into the tank's engine, blowing it up!

[Troll General]: "LORD KAOS! I'VE FAILED YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU!"
The General wailed as he was blown away by the explosion.
As the smoke cleared, all that was left of the tank was its power source

The Eternal Tech Source! Now, the Core of Light was almost nearing completion!

__________________________________

[Eon]: "At last, the Eternal Tech Source!
Embodiment of all science and lesion, balances match in the Core of Light!"

The Tech Source summoned two floating orbs and descended into the Core. Drobot sensed the goo within the vines underground begin to glow, and the gears started to turn, along with the Core's base. Now, only three sources remained.

__________________________________

*meanwhile at Kaos Kastle*

Kaos was talking about their situation with the Eternal Tech Source, while Glumshanks was writing on his stone tablet.

[Kaos]: "You know, Glumshanks...Despite your colossal failures, exemplified by you mutton headingley losing the Eternal Tech Source...I am feeling particularly optimistic, and you know why?"

[Glumshanks]: "...No?"
Glumshanks wasn't paying much attention... except for a Fly.

[Kaos]: "Because...The Darkness is becoming even more powerful! It's spreading all over Skylands! Soon no one will be able to stop it! HAHAHAHAHA!"

[Glumshanks]: "Uhuh?"
The troll's eyes were still following the Fly...who landed on Kaos' bald head.

[Kaos]: "You know what they say? "Red skies in the morning, Skylanders take warning!""

[Glumshanks]: "Mmm... No one actually says that..."
The troll was preparing to squash the Fly on Kaos' head...with his stone tablet

[Kaos]: "*Evil Laugh*...!"
The Fly then started to fly again... and entered Kaos' open mouth.

[Kaos]: "Urk! Cough! Cough!"
Kaos tried to cough out the Fly, but fell off his Portal of Power of doom while Glumshanks watched.

[Kaos]: "I swallowed a bug!"

......
......
......
*End of Chapter 15*