Chapter 8: leviathan lagoon(BOSS BATTLE!)

[Location: leviathan lagoon]

......
......
......

*Insert theme*

When the Water Skylanders and Gurglefin reached the lagoon, they saw something else.

[Gurglefin]: "More pirates?! Sheesh! Like I don't get enough of these guys!"
[Gill Grunt]: "They might be after the Water Source! We've got to get to it first, before they do!"

And with that, the race was on! Gill Grunt was later swimming in the ocean, hearing that one of the statues was underwater. Hah! Stupid rumors. He thought. There's no such thing as a giant-. Seconds later, something huge rose out of the water and swallowed him whole! Although, no one saw it. Fish. Gill then started to ponder if Gurglefin was right. Then, he noticed something. Leviathan had swallowed the first statue!

[Gill Grunt]: "EWW! YUCK! THIS IS SO GROSS AND DISGUSTING! UGH!"
He moaned as he rummaged through the food that the fish had eaten to get the statue.

[Gill Grunt]: "There! Now, how do I get out of this place?"
He then noticed Leviathan's uvula. Then, looking at his harpoon gun, he got an idea. He aimed the gun and fired, hitting the creature's gross pink thing. With a roar, Leviathan surfaced and spat out the rotten fish.

[Gill Grunt]: "If I tell Gurglefin where I found this, he'll never believe me!"
He said. Then, he rushed off to find the shrine.

Meanwhile, Zap was underwater, avoided the fish. If it tried to eat him, he'd make it eat something else instead: an electric buffet! The fish was stunned by the shocks, giving Zap enough time to find the second statue, which was buried in a coral reef.

Slam Bam was putting his surfer skills to the test as a whirlpool whisked him away to another island in the lagoon. There, he found the third statue, but not until a Hob 'N' Yaro snatched it! He searched for it once it fled, and spotted an overturned boat. But instead of finding the thief when he lifted it, the four-armed yeti found a bunch of Nauteloids instead! After defeating them, he managed to catch the little guy and snatch the statue.

Wham Shell had difficulty finding the last statue when he and the others met up with Gurglefin.

[Wham Shell]: "About time you got here."
He said. Gill was confused. He looked at the fish, oddly.
[Gill Grunt]: "What? I took a shortcut."
Then, the others told them how they found the statues.

[Zap]: "I found the first one, and you won't believe where I found it!"
[Gill Grunt]: "The second one was underwater. I had a few....uhh, difficulties getting there."
[Slam Bam]: "The third one was snatched by a Hob 'N' Yaro, but I managed to get the little guy."
[Wham Shell]: "Sorry, but I couldn't find the fourth statue. I've looked everywhere!"