Chapter 2: Shattered Island

.....
.....
......
It had been 3 months since Spyro and Cynder first came to Skylands, and they already had many adventures. One of them was to save the Radiant Isles from a being called Hektore, another was to help Cloud Patrol recapture trolls that escaped prison, and another was to help Advisor Orville establish a home for Mabu in the Lost Islands.

There was also a Dark Portal Master who was called "Kaos" who wanted to take over Skylands. For being an assistant to the Darkness, Kaos was banished to the Outlands.

(Trivia fact: Kaos spells his name with "K" based off a principle. But Kaos was originally born with the name "Chaos" but refuses to spell his name that way because he believes the letter C is completely useless and should be removed from the alphabet entirely)

Spyro was intimidated when he saw his giant floating head for the first time, but in person, he just couldn't stop laughing at how much of a pipsqueak Kaos was.

Spyro also went with Gill Grunt, Eruptor, and Boomer to stop Kaos from acquiring The Machine of Doom, a giant war machine that was part of the ancient race known as the Arkeyans.

The only two Skylanders who WERE Arkeyans were a Undead Knight Name Chop Chop, and a Tech Robot Name Drill Sergeant.

Spyro had also faced Mega-Monsters, Grill Grunt had undone a curse unleashed by an evil fish master called Grimslobber, Lightning Rod faced an evil Cyclops Queen, Terrafin battled a deadly duo known as the Boom Brothers, Cynder stopped an evil weather wizard known as Hurrikazam, Stump Smash took on a deadly bone dragon, Eruptor learned about an evil king known as Nefarion, and Trigger Happy stopped Kaos from piecing together the Mask of Power!

According to Eon, when Spyro and Cynder came to Skylands, they had half of their memories wiped, thus making them only remember certain events in their past.

The Skylanders were also tasked with protecting the only thing that could repel The Darkness: The Core of Light. Built by the Benevolent Ancients, it was a machine powered by all eight elements via the Eternal Elemental Sources. Kaos planned to destroy it, but all his attempts had failed. However, something told Spyro that this next one would be very, very different.

__________________________________

Then that day come...
Spyro, Trig, and Eon noticed dark clouds. Spyro knew that it meant one thing: The Darkness had returned!

*Running sounds*
[Hugo]: "M-m-m-master Eon! T-t-t-those clouds! Is something wrong?!"
The Mabu stammered and running in fear
[Eon]: "Have you ever known dark boiling ominous clouds to be a good thing, Hugo?"
He asked. Hugo shook his head.

 Hugo shook his head