Chapter 14: the Goo Factory

[Location: the Goo factory]

.....
.....
.....

*Insert theme*

Once the four have reached the factory, Snuckles gave them a mission briefing. The MDF were able to push forward to a position just outside the factories. However, the Captain had taken a squad to recover the goo, but that was hours ago! The Tech Skylanders were tasked with finding him. Once the Skylanders reached Captain Rizzo, he told them that the turrets had his squad pinned down! Luckily, there were Mega-Bombs at the ammo dump at the top of the hill. Rolling one down could destroy the wall and turrets! Luckily, it didn't take long to blow up the wall. Then, the four moved onto the three goo factories, raising the flags at each one to signal their capture.

the MDF was able to secure the goo! Now, it was time to add it to the Core

__________________________________

[Eon]: "The Green Goo of Primordia Made from the fossils of lost prehistoric dinosaurs, it pulses with unimaginable power!"
As the goo seeped inside, the rings around the core turned green, as Drobot scanned the underground to see the vines having goo running through their veins.

[Hugo]: "Now we need the Eternal Tech Source! General, I don't suppose your military intelligence has found out where it is?"

[General Robot]: "Don't insult me son! Of course, we have! Intel says the Trolls have the source hidden in their base! Unfortunately, they've already been using it to develop a slew of new weapons! That's why I'm coming along for support!"
And with that, the five of them headed off to the Battlefield.

......
......
......
*End of chapter 14*