Chapter 7: Dark Water Cove

[Location: Dark Water Cove]

.....
.....
.....

*Insert theme*

On the ship the heroic gill man just stares off into the seas pawning his thoughts....

[Gill Grunt]: {Ugh....Pirates!}
The gill man thought angrily

[Gill Grunt]: {I hate pirates. Well, not all of them. Just the bad ones.}
As he thinking that an image of someone he cares very much appears in his head....

}As he thinking that an image of someone he cares very much appears in his head

[Gill grunt's Girlfriend]
......
The one that was taken by some pirates

As the boat approached the cove, Gurglefin noticed the main gates were closed!
[Gill Grunt]: "We'll have to find another way inside, then."

[Gurglefin]: "Maybe we can land at the outer island."
He also had a pirate hat on because.....he always wanted to be a pirate He also got seasick in the way, though. Soon, they were able to land at the docks

[Gurglefin]: "Now, we have to be really careful The last thing we want is get spotted."
[Slam Bam]: "Ummm hate to break it to you but Which we just did.......BY THEIR ARTILLERY!!!!"

A sound of a loud cannon was fired!

[Zap]: "MOVE!"
The water dragon cried out
Quickly, all five of them ran off the boat just before it was hit. As it sank, Wham Shell was stunned.

[Wham-Shell]: "Great! *moans* NOW how are we gonna get out of here?!"
[Gill Grunt]: "We'll get there when we do."
He said as He returned fire, hitting the cannoneer with a harpoon.
[Zap]: "Well So much for our stealth strategy." The water dragon said as he fended off a few Nauteloids.

Making their way to the hideout they crossed a docked ship called the Whale's Belly with Blastaneers abroad. Inside the fortress, the Water Skylanders faced off against Squidface Brutes. Water Spell Punks used magical puddles to freeze Slam Bam, but since ice was his specialty, he broke free and returned the favor before smashing them. When nearing the spouts, the group managed to take down the Squiddlers in their path.

 When nearing the spouts, the group managed to take down the Squiddlers in their path

Finally...the Twin Spouts of Ocea-Major-Minor was collected.

[Wham Shell]: "Okay, now what about our escape plan?"
[Gill Grunt]: "Well, we could steal one of their Frigates But don't remember: we have to open the main gates to escape."

Gurglefin decided to take the Elvenship as their escape craft, and maybe as his new boat. Zap noticed the switch to open the gates was on the top of the tower. Once the gates were open, the ship sailed off, and with another component of the Core of Light.

__________________________________

At last, the Twin Spouts of Ocea-Major-Minor, forged from the scales of the Leviathan, was added into the core. As Gill set it down, he noticed it rotate, and then.... Nothing happened? However, Slam Bam was able to hear something underground, so at least it did something.
With the spouts in place, it was time to find the Eternal Water Source.

According to Hugo, who had seen it through the Far Viewer, it was on a string of islands. However, it had returned to the sea, and could only be summoned by four ancient statues on those islands. Also, rumor had it that a giant fish lived in those waters and ate villages whole! The locals there said it was called the Leviathan. Gurglefin trembled when Hugo mentioned this, but Gill thought that this whole "Leviathan" thing was just a story.

[Gill Grunt]: "If that thing's scales were used to forge the spouts, I'm pretty sure that it's long gone. But if it DID exist, it would be pretty cranky about that."
He said. And so, the Water Skylanders went to Leviathan Lagoon to get the Eternal Water Source before anyone else did! Also, this Leviathan creature didn't exist!........Or did it?

......
......
......
*end of chapter 7