Chapter 5: Stormy Stronghold

[Location: The Stormy Stronghold]

.....
.....
......

*Insert theme*

After a few minutes, Flynn managed to upgrade his balloon with the propeller. As he and the Air Skylanders approached the Stormy Stronghold, Warnado was horrified, and amazed, at what he saw. A giant twister was ripping the castle apart!

[Warnado]: "It's just like the one I hatched in..."
He said, astounded.

It also looked like the tornado that destroyed Shattered Island. Flynn took a random guess. [Flynn]: "Maybe those Drow buddies found the Eternal Air Source first I guess this is the resulting failure after they tried to harness its power."

[Whirlwind]: "We gotta get that source!
Any ideas?"
[Lightning Rod]: "Well, we might be able to lower those lightning pylons It should at least calm the twister down long enough for us to rebuild the bridge."
[Sonic Boom]: "Then let's do it We don't have time to waste."
The four managed to catch a miniature wind vortex that blasted them towards each pylon.

With each pylon down, the tornado managed to quell down, and the bridge and castle were rebuilt.

At the very center was a blue clear orb with a miniature twister inside: The Eternal Air Source! Quickly, the four raced to the castle to collect it, but an army of Drows, accompanied by Air Spell Punks and Windbag Djinnis, were all that stood in ...

At the very center was a blue clear orb with a miniature twister inside: The Eternal Air Source! Quickly, the four raced to the castle to collect it, but an army of Drows, accompanied by Air Spell Punks and Windbag Djinnis, were all that stood in their way. Soon, Drow Spearmen, Drow Witches, and even Goliath Drow fell defeated by their allies, unable to withstand loud screeches, baby griffins, mini tornados, hard shells, lightning, storm clouds, and rainbows. Now, the Eternal Air Source was in the hands of the Skylanders. Now, to return to the Ruins and begin building the Core of Light!

__________________________________

Once back at the Ruins, the Skylanders saw Eon's Spirit emerge!

[Eon]: "Well done! Your retrieval of the first Eternal Elemental Source has summoned me back to these ruins. There is strong magic in this place, and by its power, the Eternal Sources know how to combine their power with the ancient machinery of this island to recreate the Core of Light."