Chapter 10: Saurya's first flight

Saurya was awestuck looking at the Airport. It's soo BIG. Dhruv took Saurya inside along with Rakesh and went through the security check. Saurya clinged to his father tightly looking at the big space and whole lot of people. As Dhruv got sitted in the executive longue Saurya kept staring at the planes outside the window.
"Papa papa woh urrr geyiiii..." Exclaimed Saurya by pointing at the Airplane which just flew from over the runway.
Dhruv smiled and patted on his head.
"Bohat peyara baccha hai apka..." commented an old man who was sitting opposite to Dhruv's couch. Dhruv smiled at him.
"Keya naam hai apka beta??" Asked the Man
Saurya looked at his father. Dhruv nodded his head giving him approval.
"Saurya Kumar Saxena...." answered Saurya
"Wahh... bara tejaswi naam hai apka... mera naam Deep Sankar Naik hai..."
"Apka naam bhi bohat sundar hai..." commented Saurya
The old man smiled, "Bohat forward baccha hai apka....."
"Dr. Dhruv Saxena..." Dhruv filled the blank
"Ohh... Dr. Dhruv Saxena... the famous Neurologist?"
"Famous nehi pata but yeah I'm a Neurologist..."
"Apse milne ki tamanna bohat tha mujhe.." the man shook Dhruv's hand, "Meri granddaughter Medical student hai... neuro mai uski bohat imterest hai... she's a great fan of you... ab woh Mumbai geyi hui hai for some seminar... uske Papa ne bola aap khali ho aap Mumbai hoke ayo... ab u know.. bigrail ladki hai... ajkal ki modern jamane ki... mujhe bhi laga thoda rakhwali karni ki jarurat hai... suprise ke naam jaunga nehi to bohat gussa karegi..."
"Acchi baat hai aap apni poti ka itna kheyal rakhte.." smiled Dhruv, "Mai bhi Mumbai Medical ka seminar attend karne ja raha... hope apki poti se bhi mulakat hogi...."
Saurya just stared at his father, he never saw his father talk in such a classy tone, ADBHUT.

Dhruv went towards the food counter taking Saurya in his arms.
"Beta... aap keya khayenge boliye..."
Saurya got confused seeing so many foods. He atlast choose the sandwiches. Dhruv brought three packs with two sandwiches each. Saurya hold two packets in his tiny arms and ran towards the old man.
"Dadaji.... sanwitch...." Saurya offered him a packet. Mr. Deep got overwhelmed. He looked at Dhruv, Dhruv smiled at him. How come this young man understood that he's hungry and hesitated buying food because of the excessive cost of food in airport, how come he understood! Saurya put the food packet in his hand.
"Dr. Dhruv... iska cost...."
"Koi jarurat nehi Mr. Naik... aap mere baba jaise ho... apne pote ki taraf se yeh srikar kare..." Dhruv caressed Saurya's head.
Yes his son and granddaughter do love him... but he never felt this before. He felt an amazing connection with this son father duo. Such an enchanting family God has made. Obviously the mother of this kid will be like a Goddess.

Now, it's time for the flight. Saurya hold Dhruv's finger and walked through the terminal in amazement. Upps... this box with seats look small though, does it really fly?? It's not as amazing inside as it looks from outside. Dhruv took him up in his arms and went trough the narrow aisle of the domestic flight to find the seats. Dhruv got the window seat and Saurya's was in the middle. Dhruv made Saurya sitted by the window and he got sitted in the middle. Saurya looked outside the window, it's looking dumb.

Rakesh came and got sitted beside Dhruv, by the aisle. Dhruv put airbuds in Saurya's ears.
"Yeh keya hai Papa..."
"Yeh earbuds hai... jab yeh jahas uregi tab upar ka hawa patla ho jayega... to jab gabhir hawa se patla hawa ke rajya mai jayenge hum... bohat tezi se jayenge na... tab kano pe tala lag jayega... kaan fat bhi sakta hai... isliye yeh lagana parta hai...."
Rakesh stared at Dhruv gulping facts, such a good teacher Dhruv is!

The aircraft run over the ranway and started ascending in the air. Saurya got pinned to his seat and clutched his father's blazer tightly. After the aircraft got stable Dhruv signed Saurya to look outside the window. Saurya's eyes shinned.
"Papaaa badallllll...." Saurya shouted. The passengers around looked back at them. Dhruv put an akward smile on his face. Everybody understood the excitement of the kid's first flight and smiled.
"Saurya... aise nehi chillate beta..."
"Badall...."
"Haa badal.."
"Humara ghar kaha hai...?"
"Badal o ke niche jo chote chote dikh rahe... unmai se hi ek hai..."
"Kitne choteee gharrr..."
Saurya pinned his face with the window. It's Adbhut!!
---
After a while,
Dhruv was busy in his Medical Magazine, when he felt something over his shoulder. He looked right and saw Rakesh deep asleep. He moved his shoulders to give him the required support. After some time he felt something in his tummy and looked down to see his son cuddling to sleep there. Dhruv put his hand over him to support. He was feeling like a ultra max pro babysitter, but he was feeling good.