Chapter 7: Saurya goes to School

Dhruv decided to admit Saurya in the most reputed English Medium School of the city. The entry is hard, the fees is much, but Dhruv is no way behind. Dr. Dhruv Saxena have a huge reputation in the society and it's not limited to the Doctors community. His Social works have garnered him countrywide reputation and made him a household name. His love story is a major attraction of many filmmakers but he doesn't show interest to that as his story is connected to the "forbidden" secret. Dhruv never exposed Tara infront of media, or even his comminity, as he wanted Tara to be free away from any unnecessary notices.
---

"Tara.... acche se taiyar hona ha..."
"Dhruv.. tum Saurya ko vidyalay mai dakhil karne ja rahe ho ya meri dusri shadi karane ja rahe ho..."
"Oye Rajkumari..." Dhruv pulled Tara's hand, rather harshly, "Mazak kuch yada ho raha..." he commented in a flirtingly harsh tone.
"Dhruv choro mujhe .. Saurya as pas hai..."
"Accha bahana hai dur jane ka..."
"Zalim na bano... choro.."
"Thoda zalim banne ka haq to humain bhi hai Rajkumari..." Dhruv came closer. Tara smriked and twisted Dhruv's hand behind him.
"Ohhh ohhh hhhhh myy myyy maiiiiiii", Dhruv started jumping with pain holding his wrist, "Uff keya ayachari Patni hai meri..."
"Zalim banne ka barabar haq humain bhi hai... Chikitsak Dr. Dhruv..." smiled Tara.
"R a woh isq hi keya jismai dard na ho...", Dhruv spoke like a gravely wounded tiger.
"Ahaa... tutenge fer bhi murenge nehi... "
"Tumain 21vi sadi ki aurat ki atma ay geyi hai Rajkumari... uff.. yaar pati hu tumhara.. kuch to daya karti..."
Tara got a bit pity on her husband and bought the first aid box. She took out the medicine and sprayed on his wrist.
"Ab jao... mai taiyar ho leti hu...."
"Keu Rajkumari ji... mere samne taiyar hone mai kaisa lajja.."
"Lag raha Dr. Dhruv Saxena ko apna dusra haath bhi murwana hai..."
"Saurya ke kapre kaha... " Dhruv looked here and there, "Ha udhar... mai Saurya ko taiyar kar deta... tum taiyar ho jao ha..." Dhruv took Saurya's clothes and slipped out of the room. Tara smiled nodding her head.
---

"Saurya beta... sidhe khare rahiye..." instructed Dhruv as he tucked his shirt inside the trousers. Sukanya sat on the bed watching the duo. Dhruv dessed Saurya up and cleanly combed his wet hair pressing his cheeks like every other typical father. Ahh.. his son is looking like a marshmallow,  he should take some pictures. Dhruv moved back and started clicking pictures.
"Hua apka...." Tara called from behind, "taiyar ho jao ab..."
"Haa ha ja raha...." Dhruv got up, "Jaise Rajkumari ji aap na pehle yeh sidhanyt le lijiye hi aap mujhe _aap_ bulayenge ya _tum_"
"Humare pati to hum jo bhi bulaye... aapko keya?"
Dhruv stared blankly. Can he ever win over his wife?!

---
Tara was astonished to see the school building, it was so beautiful. She saw the children playing in the playground with coloured uniforms. Some children are roaming in uniforms. It's looking so sophisticated, fit for her Prince.
In the waiting room Tara went nervous. All are so modern here, and here she is from 17th century. Does she really look good beside a MAN like Dhruv?!
As their number came Dhruv entered the Principal madam's room with Tara and Saurya. Saurya has got good training from his father and he marched in holding his father's hand. Tara only had her dupatta as her companion, she thought she should not hold Dhruv's hand here though she needs it the most.
Saurya behaved as taught. Tara was anxious for herself when Dhruv hold her hand which gave her a boost of confidence.
"Accha Saurya... ek poem suna sakte ho aap??" Asked the Principal.
Saurya looked at his father to gain confidence, and then told the rhymes his father made him memorise. Principal was impressed to see the clear pronunciation the child had.
"Accha Saurya, aapko aur keya keya ata hai??"
"Humko... humko talwar chalana ata hai..."
Dhruv and Tara looked at Saurya with shock and then looked at each other.
"Accha.. apko talwar chalana ata hai?!" Smiled Principal, "Aur keya ata hai??"
"Sanskrit slok bhi ata hai... Ma ne sikhaya..."
"Accha... sunao ek..."
Saurya closed his eyes and folded his hands and started chanting.
"_Om bhur bhuva swaha
Tat savitur varenyam
Bhargo devasya dhimahi
Dhiyo yo naha
Prachodayat_ "
The room echoed the chant creating a soul touching vibe. Principal was astonished to see the clear Sanskrit hold this little kid is having.
"Wahh... ati sundar..."
"Asal mai uski Ma hindi ko bohat mehatya deti hai.. apni bhasa apni maan... to.. Saurya ko bhi sikhaya... aur mujhe bhi.." smiled Dhruv.
"Yes yes offcourse.. hona hi chahiye..."