Chapter 3: Finding way to the wonderland

Saurya is restless to meet his Jadugar. His despair attracts Pratap's attention, he needs to win his heart in anyway.
"Saurya bannaaa.... aap udas keu hai??"
"Babasa... humko Masa chahiye...."
Pratap sighed, "Masa jaldi lautenge banna... aap chintit na ho.... accha aap khelne jayenge?? Sukanya baisa ne kaha ki apko woh khandar wali gufa ke pas khelna bohat pasand hai..."
Suddenly Saurya's brain got a spark. Khandar wali gufa?! Jadui gufa! Jadu, Jadugar, Jadui duniya. Kahi us Jadui gufa mai hi Jadui duniya ka rasta to nehi. Saurya's heart danced with the idea of adventure. He nodded his head and agreed to go with Pratap.

---

"Patap banna kaha geye Saurya banna ko lekar??" Bhabosa asked the servants
"Ji Bhabosa Hukumsa Kumarsa ko lekar khandar wali gufa ki taraf geye hai... "
"Keya?! Woh to bohat khatarnak gufa hai... udhar keu geye?!" Exclaimed Bhabosa.
"Bhabosa humain yeh thick nehi lag raha... humain sighra jakar unlogo ko le ana chahiye..." said Minakshi
"Apne sahi bola Minakshi... kisi aur ki baat woh sunenge koni... humko hi jana parega...." said Bhabosa.
"Hum bhi apke sath chalte hai Bhabosa..."

"Aaplog kaha ja rahe??" Asked Swaraswati
"Khandar wali gufa ke pass... Pratap aur Saurya banna udhar geye hai... woh jagah sahi koni...." said Bhabosa
"Hum bhi chalte hai apke sath..."
"Ji chaliye..."

The ladies gang proceeded towards the Khandar.

---
Saurya flew the kite with Pratap's help and pretended to be happy. As Pratap was looking up in the sky, Saurya took this opportunity to slip beneath his nose and ran towards the khandar. When Pratap noticed it he was far away. Pratap ran behind him. The soldiers started searching for him. Pratap went towards the khandar and saw Saurya slipping inside. Pratap followed him.
Saurya went inside the khandar and saw the awesome painting of Radha krishna and caressed it.
"Saurya bannaaa" the voice came from behind. Saurya got shocked and got sitted on the painting which put pressure on the rock and the secret rock door got open. Both the boys got shocked. Saurya wanderd inside and Pratap ran to stop him but Saurya ran and stood at the middle of the time wheel.
"Adbhut..." exclaimed Saurya
"Adbhut to hai parantu humko yeh sahi koni lag raha..." said Pratap.

Soon the time wheel started spinning and before the two could understand anything they vanished from the dimension.

---
The ladies came to the spot and got told by the soldiers that Pratap and Saurya got inside the Khandar but didn't come back. The soldiers denied to get inside the mysterious place so bhabosa decided to go inside by herself. Swaraswati tried to stop them but she couldn't. She just prayed that they don't see the time wheel.

But her luck was not good. Bhabosa and Minakshi went inside along with Swaraswati. Bhabosa explored the cave but found nothing. Minakshi found the rock painting beautiful and put her hand on it which again opened the time door. The suprised ladies wandered inside, though Swaraswati tried to stop them. The time wheel spun again and the ladies got teleported.

---
21st century, Jaipur.

Pratap's head was hurting. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Saurya looking here and there.
"Saurya banna!!" Pratap ran and hugged him.
Suddenly Pratap heard a mild sound. It sounded like bhabosa. He followed the sound and saw Bhabosa sitting beside unconscious Minakshi. Minakshi was bleeding from her head. Pratap went shocked.
"Bhabosa... keya hua Minakshi ko..."
"Pata koni Pratap banna... aap sighra inki upchar ka bandybast kare...."

Pratap took Minakshi up in his arms and went towards the mansion. As he proceeded he was shocked to see the high-rises far away.
"Bhabosa... yeh keya hai?!"
"Pata koni Pratap banna... yeh to koi ajooba dikh raha...."

"Durgavati jiiii....." Swaraswati shouted from behind, "Rukiye...."
"R a Swaraswati ji aap... "
"Aaplog....." Swaraswati stopped seeing wounded Minakshi. She wanted to take them away but now how can she?! There is no time to explain them.
As Swaraswati was thinking all these Pratap has already proceeded far away and got stunned seeing the road full of vehicles. Saurya saw the road and smiled.