Preface

As per the episode,
As Dhruv and Pratap fight Tara tries her best to stop them. The intensity of the fight makes Tara loose her balance and falling over a boulder, getting dare wound on her head. Dhruv gets panicked and reaches her, Pratap tries to do the same but Dhruv throws a stone at him injuring his head, thus succeeding to stop him for a while. Dhruv takes Tara up on her lap and manages a cart to carry her (moti ho geyi hai bechari🥲).

Dhruv decides to take Tara to 21st century as the Navrangban cave is near and there he can do better treatment for Tara. Pratap somehow managed to stand up and follow the cart trail. Dhruv suddenly realises that the cart is leaving a trail behind and thus leaves the cart near a deep gorge and takes Tara on his lap (he need to make Tara loose her weight, desi ghee khake bohat moti ho geyi hai🥲).

Dhruv ran with Tara into the cave. Pratap followed the cart trail and reached the edge of the gorge. He looked down in fright and ran to call soldiers for help. Dhruv menwhile spun with Tara on the Time wheel and reached 21st century.

On reaching 21st century Dhruv ran towards the hospital. Tara was admitted in the hospital but she needed immediate blood transfusion. Dhruv used his sources to arrange for blood. He wanted to treat Tara himself but other doctors didn't allow him because he himself was injured and was not in peace of mind. He was panicked.