|chapter -20|

Vote target- 25

Comment target- 22

Happy reading 🥰

_____________________________

It was a silent drive to Banglore....well it was surprising that reena kept quiet as she never gives her tongue rest whenever she on a ride and both rocky and Akshara knew she's been forcing herself to keep quiet.

Reena watched the streets over the window..... even though she resisted to join for the shopping the next moment she spotted she wasn't able to protest against her adamant sister.

•••••••••••••••

" I have a doubt like really are you bride ? You are buying everything for you of my likes comeon di its your wedding. "

" Reena you know you values me the most . Also how would the most eligible designer's choose go wrong ....am sure I will be unique bride"

Do he deserve her ?

" I think I am done with mine now let's go yours reena !!"

" No I may do it sometime later .... If you're done then I think we can go back. "

" What's wrong reena let's do it now!!"

" No no am really tired . "

" Fine I think I will go with rocky's shopping till then you can rest ...."

••••••••••••

She munched over her food savouring over the inch of taste of her biriyani and she saw him sitting the chair opposite to her.

He cleared his thought to gain her attention while she just didn't cared him .

" Reena look I need to talk ....."

Reena looked up at him for a moment and munched hard gulping her food .

But hiccup  as her food struck her throat turning into dry coughs.

He looked at her poured a glass of water for her but she already ran towards the washroom .

Reena sighed as soon as she reached washroom.

She was feeling better and thank God she got saved from him and that was just a mere act from her to escape from him .

•••••••••••••••••••

When it was drive back home a thought struck her badly....

Where is her so called father she haven't seen him no even his glimpse.

" Where you are always lost reena !"

Reena shook her head looked at him who entered her room .

" Of whom who are dreaming of .... Is it of any chance by me ?" He asked playfully and reena throw a cushion over him who grasped lightly.

" New ?" She asked as let a low groan of pain as she threw the cushion.

" Oh yes !!! Something terrible. "

" Why do you stake yourself for your so called king who doesn't even care at you ." Deva shook his head hearing her usual.

" Don't you feel bored in saying this all the time ."

" And why don't you feel to live for you not for him...."

" Lets see if you stay here more and learn him more then you would eventually live for him not for you .." reena rolled her eyes.