| chapter-16 |

Vote target - 30

Comment target -15

Phew this is gonna be the second last update in  the flashback line .

Happy reading 💌

_____________________________

Reena read welcome board of the state 'chhattisgarh ' as they passed by it in the car.

She is confused with her next move in life .

Even though she lost her to accomplish  biggest motive In Chhattisgarh which was to be the brand of the fashion icon of India which just passed ,she turned to next motive , to unite with her friend , shekar for atleast to be successful fashion designer .

But the confusion in her is caused by him only . Her heart Askin to stay with him longer.

Reena looked at her right to find in his blank state as always it do.

She know she will miss him ........ Alot . But she also knows......... He is forcing himself to be with her .. leaving his work . He have never told but she knows .

Her thoughts were broken as he applied the break .

Reena looked around at the place he stopped to be mentioned as a dhaba .

She loosed out from the car as he did.

He guided her to a seat and settled himself next to her .

Seeing her looking at him continuously he asked " why madam don't you feel hungry. " Reena shooked her head and held her eyea aside.

Rocky sighed and looked around to find a booth .

" I need to make a call  . I will be back in minutes. " he informed .

She sensed him turning serious at the moment he talked on the phone .

He changes so fast !!

.......

" What's next " rocky asked munching on the food.

" What " she asked shrugging her shoulders .

" No you want to meet your friend right ? Where is he now ?"

" In his home !" She replied frankly .

" Am asking where is it ?"

" I will tell you ! " Rocky nods he heads and stealed glances of her with hesitation to ask something that retrieved his heart from little time.

" Who is he ?" Reena looked up at him and stared at him .

" My friend !"

Rocky nods his head understanding and lowered his eyes from her but hers were fixed on him .

" We are gonna seperate rocky "

" Won't you miss me " he looked at her , her eyes were desperate to know the answer .

He cleared his throat

" You must give me the adress " he added not meeting their eyes and left the table.

•••••••

" Ma'am ........ Shekhar sir have left for an important he will return by 4 in the evening as per the usual events " reena nodded at the maid .

" Can I wait for him .... Here ?" She asked doubtfully .

" Ofcourse ma'am " reena smiled at the girl and  turned to rocky .

Taking the steps towards him .

" Thanks for the help rocky ............ " Lowering her gaze Inorder to not meet his eyes she started but was interrupted by his hand which grabbed her pulling her to follow him .