|Chapter-8|

Happy reading

Vote target - 31

Comment target - 13

_____________________________

1981

Akshara stood frozen as she was taken into a tight hug out of nowhere.

But sighed in relief with a broken smile as she guessed the person " finnally you came to meet your sister " she whispered pecking her head .

" I missed you alot aksh ....."

" I missed more " akshara murmured breaking the hug to finally catch a glimpse of her sister and gave her a heartwarming smile with flooding her eyes.

" I thought you won't come "

" I came here for my sister " Reena replied with responding with a smile , a forced smile .

" Anyway , you have a long way right , you need rest. Ayesha , settle the best room in the palace for her ." She ordered to one of staff and glanced at vanaram who entered the room .

" Everyone , prepare yourself . Rocky has left from Delhi . He might be traveling to here " he announced while akshara interrupted . " But hours before when I asked farmaan he informed that his work was postponed . "

Vanaram passed a glance at the concerned woman then to the next one standing beside her . " Don't know , he cancelled them, I guess ! " And he left while akshara was puzzled but sweeping away her thoughts she turned to reena " ree , Ayesha will led you to the room also if you need anything you can ask it to her and your sister is all free here . " She kept saying but nothing was copy paste in reena ,her mind is only screaming 'I don't wanna face him again !!'

••••••••••••••••••••

" Seriously rocky ? It's your room or beverage shop ?" She exclaimed looking at him as he entered in his room with her in his arms , ignoring his question , he carefully pressed her on the nearby couch.

" They won't be this much empty bottles in the beverage shop , I guess . You drank all them alone ?" She asked as he incharged himself in cleaning the room from the visible mess 
" condition no.6 never come in between me and my liquor ."  He stated walking out with carbon of waste bottles for desposition while she smiled at his departure .

••••••••

Reena examined the room carefully sitting on the bed .

It was a small yet simple cottage but comfortable . Her  eyes travelled to the walls to find it empty and she pouted to find no frames on it .

she got alerted to door click but she knew who it was .

" Reena take this food and then you have a tablet to be gulped . " Reena nodded as he walked towards her with the food packet keeping another shopper aside.

" Why food from outside when there is a kitchen ?" Rocky looked up at her and straddled the chair beside the bed .

" I don't know to cook "

" You have been alone in your whole life and you don't know to cook?  "

" Side the questions and take the food . " He demanded .

" Fine , go for it !" She said before wide opening her mouth while he looked at puzzled  " I don't know to feed you " he murmured .

" Tch if you don't practice from now . Tommorow in a situation to feed your wife what would you do ? So strt practicing fron me rocky " she replied frankly while he took the piece of Paratha before thrusting the Paratha towards her with the utmost hesitation. 

She smiled at his antics .

" Reena, I would leave at anytime!"  Declared informing her .

" Where ?" She asked munching the food .

" I have work ! . So stay still in the cottage no peeping out .. you got it "

" Why ?"

" Don't question just follow , remember that was one condition " he said whilr shr rolled her eyes.

" Means I will lone in here " she asked .  nd he shrugged his shoulders.

" Why didn't we go to Durga ma"

" Why ? Wanna see her pulling my ears for not Saving the newly wedded wife " he asked faking the tone while she giggled .

........

" What's that ?" She asked after gulping the tablet . Questioning on the shopper places on the study .

" It's some dress  for you ?"

" Again ?" While he nodded .

" Why you are spending so much money on . You know I am no one to you "

Ignoring her question he picked up an extra sheet and a pillow following to the floor .

" You taking the floor ?"

" Yes why ? Wanna me join the bed "

" No !"

" Good night " he said before switching off the light .

Sleep overtook reena easily as result of the dose of the tablet she took .

••••••••

Rocky got jerked off from his sleep as he heard her loud cry. 

Stretching to the bed he found it empty. 

But groaned hard as he found her on the floor , wincing in pain .

•••••

" Ouch , slowly " she murmured as he placed her on the bed back. 

" How you reach on the floor ?"

She stared at him with glazed eyes , biting her lower lip she answered " I fall from bed , I guess "

While he chuckled out " you fall ? Seriously !! "

" Don't mock " she said being pissed pouting out her lips. 

" You are such a careless girl"  he said with a small smile , slightly tocking her head while she moaned again . " Oops sry "

She stared at him with adoration while spotting her staring him . " I know am handsome "

" You are handsome but now I only felt when you smiled . Why don't you smile , it making you look lavish " she said dreamingly.

Rocky lowered his gaze and found there entwined hands , slightly caressing it with his thumb he looked up at her , but this time with a huge smile . And getting up from the bed , staring upon her he moved closer , planting a soft kiss on her explored forehead . " I will get you tea " he whispered pulling himself back from her .

He left leaving her awestruck at the moment from the moment his lips came in contact within her skin.

_____________________________

Pls comment

Vote

Thanks for reading