|Chapter-11|

Comment target - 15

Vote target - 27

Happy reading 💌

_____________________________

Irfan voiced out " didi , won't you feel bored being with this boring man ,"

Reena chuckled " why ? Is your brother that boring ?"

" More than boring !" Irfan spitted .

" Anyway , you said it right am feeling hell boring here . I wish I had a work "

" Work ?"

•••••••••••

" What are you doing in Bombay rocky ?" Chacha asked .

" Had some work " he replied thrusting his hand into his pocket in search of his stress reliever .

" What work ? I thought you came here to kill Shetty !"

Taking a puff .

" It's very hard to manage everything in kgf without you " chacha remarked .

••••••••••

The next day .

Rocky entered his cottage and travelled his eyes all along to find it empty .

" Reena !" He called out but got no response. 

" Reena ?" He searched but no one gave him response.

Marching out of the cottage he stood still, his eyes searching for her among the crowd in the street .

Hearing a mass voice above him . He tilted his head up at the terrace of cottage to hear the mass voice to continue .

••••••••

" Rocky !" Reena exclusive finding him in the terrace .

Glaring at her he asked
" what's all these ?"

" Tuition " the children gathered cheered to him .

He sighed as she stood before him . " Why this now ? "

" Rocky , I was bored sitting on the bed 24/ 7 I thought if I had a work , I could earn and get rid of my moodiness , atleast I could stop being a weight for you . So I asked Irfan ..."

He groaned  " Irfan !! Reena you don't know it's dangerous for you in here to come in contact with the people. "

" Rocky !! It's just the children " she whispered .

Rocky stared at her " how did you climb up the stairs ?" He asked raising his eyebrows .

" That was very easy " she tried to remark with a forced smile .

" No she's lying , she was struggling . " Irfan appeared this time .

Reena sighed finding even Irfan left her . And started
" rocky , you know na for months I should get used with this clutchs so ofcourse I would need the climb the steps and being first time it will be hard for anyone ."

" Fine ...... Irfan reach the children to their home . Today's is done . Tommorow no more in terrace " rocky sternly ordered and glanced back at reena who stared him " and you no more stunts , you should remember this are your initial days and the injury is still sore "

He turned back to the entrance to find all have dispersed leaving them  alone .

Her breath hitched as she was taken into his arms  . He pulled her more closer making her wrap her hands around his neck .