| Chapter-9|

Happy reading

_____________________________

" Bhaiya" reena jerked herself  and snapped around at th entrance hearing the scream of the man in excitement who bashed in the cottage .

" Sorry " he declared finding him scared the woman and turned to go but snapped again at her .

" What are you doing here? "
He asked walking towards her.

While Reena gulped being confused to open up or not , the only fear was that his condition to not open up at anyone .

" Irfan ?" Reena sighed in relief as she sensed his entry with his voice .

" Bhaiya !" The man literally forget everything and jumped towards rocky's direction with pure excitement sparkling in his tone.

Before he could pour himself into rocky , supported him .

" What are doing here Irfan ?" Rocky asked exchanging glance at reena who was staring at them .

" Of course to meet you " Irfan replied frankly but he noticed that his brother was all lost in staring at the woman in distance.

" Met right ? Now leave "

" Jaldi kyu bhaiya ?"

" Don't you think you are staring at her for a long time " Irfan exclaimed raising his eyebrows while Rocky looked at him , who snapped to take a glimpse .

" Who is she ? " He asked .

" She is a beauty right ? ..... He asked turning to rocky and continued " such a beauty that I wish for but she look older than me or maybe of my age  but age doesn't matters right ? , what you say bhaiya should I give it a try ? " He asked blinking his eyes to rocky but winced harder as rocky pulled his ears "bhaiya leave it's paining . "

" Have some shame , bhabhi hai woh tumhari !"

" Bhabhi?" Irfan voiced out loud .

" Seriously ?" He asked again .

Seriously , rocky ? Now from where you get this ?

Oh god do something ! I am working out of plan . What's happening with me ?

Rocky you are taken it too serious better be careful!

But still again the same drama, how will she react to this ?

" Bhai " he was taken out by his own thoughts by Irfan. , Who shook him .

" Seriously , is she ?" He asked again while Rocky gave silence .

" But how can this happen ? You Nd her ? Really or are you fooling me ?"

" Why would I need to ? Also why can't we ?"

" You can but still ......... Something .. "

" What something ?"

" Bhaiya , look at her she look more than young ."

" You are calling me old , am just 28 "

" I know , but bad example don't worry I have another look she look like an angel while you are a monster . How did she end up marrying you ?"

" You can directly say that you don't trust me ? Fine let ask her only "

" Chinna !! " He called out loudly towards her direction gaining her attention from the book she was reading .

" Chinna " she heard again and got confused and looked behind her exclaiming that he mentioned someone else but find one else and looked at them .

" You are my chinna right ?" He asked little loudly but she blinked and exchanged glances at both but our rocky Being rocky gave her signal to nod by blinking his eyes   .

Obeying him she did . While Irfan turned to rocky who forced a smile to him .

"But still ...... " Irfan started again .

" Stop it Irfan. It's better you don't believe . Now get out goo ." Rocky stated being overwhelmed and slightly pushing him out .

" Calm down bhaiya "

" What's wrong here ?" Reena asked nearing them with the help of her clutch . Because she couldn't hold her curiosity .

" nothing....... , Irfan leave " he said to reena and sternly ordered Bhai .

" Bhai , I came to meet and congratulate you . Afterall you became the ....."  Before he could continue further his  mouth were sealed by Rocky's palm pushing him out .

Reena stood there confused with the weird actions of the boys .

•••••••

" Irfan !! She don't know anything about it ! Thats why I pulled you out " He finally declared as he started his doubts again .

" Why ? It's a happy news right ! "

" Ahh they are certain problems ..... I will when it's the right time " he lied.

" But right now I need you help Irfan "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" What was wrong with you? Few minutes before ?" Reena asked finnally portraying him inside .

" What's wrong ? Everything is great " shrugging his shoulders.

" Don't lie , I can clearly see something big was going between you two and who was the boy.  "

" Nothing much "

" And who he was ?"

" A brother to me , Irfan " Reena sighed.

" Is anything wrong " he asked finding something odd in her behaviour .

" Don't know ? Am feeling unusual , sleepy and tired that's it "

" Really " he asked concernly ,reena looked up at him as he closed her . Reena stared at his brown orbs as he was standing close to her , adoring him as he was busy noticing her he place his hand over her cheek Inorder to check her temperature .

" I guess I may need to consult the doctor again. You rest I will be back " he said shooking his head and left

She stood there lost in her thoughts .

She knew whats happening with her .

She knew why it was happening

She knew that was something that shouldn't happen .

And now he only making it more complicated for her .

And finally yes , she's falling for him .

Her mere attraction were growing wilder .

_____________________________

I know nothing much but still...... A double update

Anyway vote

Comment

Thanks for reading ❤️