Chapter 87 - The Game

Ink's View:
* Violetta? Wait, Violetta's in your stupid gang?!

"Yeah she's the leader-"

* You've got to be kidding me.

Slash's View:
* Hmmm, okay we figured out what each do. Now, how do we save Bloom?

* She's probably realised that it was a bad idea but can't back out. Someone always gets hurt.

Luna said, looking through the notes of her father. Solis entered back into the room with more books.

* M-Maybe I should talk to her. You said I was her best friend before my m-memory got wiped..right?

* Oh you guys were more than best friends~

I nudged Luna.

* What?? She told me she liked him!

* Wait really?!

Hope was rather shocked.

* Yea, didn't she tell you?

* She was too busy being mad at me..

* Ah. Right.

I looked over at Solis and he was a blushing mess.

* Guys I just remembered, Sol hasn't even seen a picture of his girlfriend!~

* She's n-not my girlfriend!

Luna giggled.

* Not yet, you mean.

* I don't e-even know w-what she-

He stopped talking as Hope showed her a picture. I felt his aura change immediately.

Hah.

* Awww, this is so cute!

We continued to show Sol pictures of him and Bloom.

Bloom's View:
* Are you sure about this..?

"Think about it Bloom, if your mother knows where the last golden apple is. If we can get it, everyone can be happy."

* Shattered doesn't want my mother to get hurt.

>And she won't, as long as she complies.<

* Mother doesn't trust me...plus why would they comply? We're the villains here-

'We're NOT the villains, nobody understands us! We've been wronged, mistreated, underestimated.'

"If we can show them all that we can get along as long as we all have positivity, they'd realise we're not the villains."

* But...but what I did to Solis was-

He'll get his memory back, we just need to golden apple.

* We don't even know if there's actually another apple.

>Sneek should've found out by now-<

The screen switched on, and a call from Sneek appeared, Voiletta immediately answering it. It was a video call.

* SHE'S BACK, SHE'S BACK!

Harmony coughed as the water left her nonexistent lungs. You could hear Delight crying, her biological father arguing with the person who took her, Error making sure she was alive, and Ink helping Error.

"It was V's orders."

* YOU THINK I GIVE A DAMN?

"Look, I forgot she's your kid-"