Chapter 57 - The Target

1 - Horror
2 - Ellie
3 - Error
4 - Ink

The Next Day...

Violetta's View:
"2, come here."

Ellie had no control over herself anymore.

"Yes..at your service.."

"Amelia, what magic type has she grown to have?"

"Chaos magic, her magic is pinkish-red."

"And your other pathetic sister?"

"..Also chaotic, hers is purple."

"Does Amelia have an ally?"

Ellie paused for a moment so the hypnosis getting stronger.

"She has a boyfriend."

"Tell me more."

"His name is Sci, has similar magic to Classic!Sans, with additional experimental magic. They've been together for a bit over 4 months."

I thought for a bit. Sci could be a potential threat.

"2, back in line."

One of my workers came up to me and whispered some Information to me.

'The information team did some research. 1 and 2 are dating each other and have no children. 3 and 4 are also dating, but that have 2 children.'

"Is that so? Do you think you guys would be able to bring them here? In case anything happens and they need an...incentive."

She nodded before leaving my office.

I looked at the four of them, standing so eagerly in front of me. They didn't have any choice in the matter anyways but it was so fun to watch.

"You're dismissed to your shared room, remember the drill and what I've told you all. Go."

They bowed to me before leaving.

Ink's View:
I felt my control finally return when we go to our room. The door locked behind us and we couldn't open any windows. Error rolled his eyes and went to lay down.

* Guys we'll be saved soon, I can feel it. :)

Horror and Ellie sat together, comforting one another.

* C'mon, it's only been a day. The others have to plan their moves carefully, it'll take them a while.

"Ink, I'm glad you have such..enthusiasm but I think you underestimate the capabilities of this woman. She's a caniving little-"

* Calm down Ellie, as long as we stay together, all things will work in our favour....hopefully.

She hugged Horror.

Being trapped,

Can I be let out of here...please?
No, we have a whole day of testing.
A...An entire day?! I can't stay in this little capsule all day.. I can barely move!
Well make it work, Ink.

Not being able to control yourself,

As deep as possible, so we can see the rate of the healing. Start by stabbing your hand. We want to see if go properly through the ecto and bone.

Vitals stable.

* I-It might hurt the baby-

It won't, trust us.

* How can I trust the people telling me to hurt myself?!

Ugh Gaster can we just control him?